Do you want a job or a career? We invest in our people!
We are in search of an Administrative Assistant for our top-ranking team. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go “above and beyond” and is excited about helping an organization grow to the next level; also someone who thrives in a fast-paced work environment. This position requires a highly detail-oriented and systematic individual that helps a team service clients with seamless, top-notch customer service. High energy, exemplary customer service, and strong communication and negotiation skills are necessary.
The right candidate will relish the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. Deep commitment to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication is a must. Candidates may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
This real estate team has a high accountability culture which values and cultivates the whole person, not just the professional side of our team members. Are you an individual who is deeply committed to supporting a team in achieving greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team? Then we must speak with you!
Please call 713-936-5518 and send us a voice message as to why we should hire you? When can you start? What's your dream job?Compensation:
$30,000 - $40,000 yearlyResponsibilities:
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills
- Act as a liaison between customers and team members for optimum proficiency
- Oversee all brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc. to continuously build our brand
- Provide concierge level customer service to vendors and customers to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Create marketing opportunities and events with our customer base in the community to increase company reputation and visibility
- Should be empathetic to customer issues and strive to improve relationships
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Some weekend and evening hours are required
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Real estate license is not a requirement but a plus!
TOI TGT is a professional home purchasing company. We work with homeowners who need to sell their home in its as is condition quickly. We frequently help people who are in a situation where they are about to lose their home.
What drives us? Helping people out of bad situations.
We do everything from new construction, house flipping, to wholesaling properties. Our core values are Driven, Others First, Integrity and Teamwork and we stand by that.
We have a great back office CRM (database) system that will allow you to work remotely. We work with real estate agents, other professionals, and directly with homeowners. We have an amazing reputation and can buy an unlimited amount of properties if they fit our criteria.