Tocco Mannino Landscaping is looking for an operations coordinator to join our field team. This individual will be outgoing and highly organized to assist in management of daily field activities. The Operations Coordinator’s role will include assisting with with human resource allocation, equipment inventory and repairs, project management and employee training.
- Assist with field managers to schedule daily/weekly field employees.
- Coordination of vehicles and equipment for crews on all divisions.
- Ordering of materials and supplies for ongoing projects.
- Working with in-house and external mechanics to schedule maintenance and repairs of company equipment and vehicles.
- Utilize project management platform, keep track of project timelines and reporting to clients.
- Perform shop administration tasks, ordering supplies, delivering project supplies and materials and office paperwork, etc.
This individual will report to the Supervisor of Field Operations.
- Minimum 2 years of landscape experience
- Must have a valid driers license
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving skills
TOCCO & MANNINO LANDSCAPING INC
Why Work Here?
Grow your career with us!