Sports Management Student - Guest Services Representative - Atlanta, GA
- Posted: over a month ago
At TOCA Everybody Plays! Being a part of the TOCA team means so much more than simply showing up. We make meaningful connections with our Guests and support each other to create awesome experiences at every turn. A TOCA Teammate is part of a winning team. We are enthusiastic and always put others first. We believe that every person counts and we know that a sprinkle of motivation, fun and laughter can be a true game changer. If you think you have what it takes to care deeply for the game, and for others, apply here to be a part of our TOCA family. We will be waiting to welcome you to the squad!
The TOCA Guest Service Representative is a position that works in coordination with the mission of TOCA. TOCA's mission is to provide quality instruction to enhance the soccer experience for players at all levels from recreational level to the collegiate and professional levels. This is your chance to invest your time into a company that is developing the future of soccer.
We are looking for someone who will represent TOCA as the first person a customer sees and talks to when they walk through the door or call on the phone. This person is passionate about their job, can communicate in a welcoming and customer focused manner, and multi-task. Our Centers are open from 10:00-9:00 on weekdays, 9:00-5:00 on Saturdays and 11:00-6:00 on Sundays. Hours during the summer months are extended.
The ideal candidate for this position is a highly motivated person who loves sports, has experience working in a guest facing job and can multi-task. The candidate must be willing to work at least 15 hours a week (including weekends).
Other traits that are desired include having a positive attitude, willingness to be part of a team environment, and a desire to be challenged and stretched beyond your comfort zone.
- Scheduling customers
- Communicating TOCA’s programming and membership model.
- Greeting customers and making them feel welcome
- Calling former customers to invite them back to TOCA
- Responding to voicemails and emails
- Opening and closing of the Center
- Ordering supplies
- Assisting Center Manager
- Experience working in a guest facing job
- A contagious passion for soccer or sports in general.
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Willingness to learn: An individual that is teachable, coachable, moldable, and a continuous learner
- High character individual that is good at relationship building, is growth oriented, and enjoys working with people.
- Communication and Technical Skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable on multiple technological platforms
- Ability to use technology to help themselves become more efficient and effective in maintaining his relationships with clients
What is TOCA?
TOCA Football provides a comprehensive training program you won't find anywhere else. Our progressive soccer program invites soccer players of all ages and experience levels to reach their full potential. From our technology-led programs for young kids 18 months - 7 years and our individualized soccer training programs for 8 - 17 year olds, to our group classes and adult recreational soccer leagues, there's a TOCA experience for everyone! We are the next generation of technology-enabled training. With our patented technology including the Touch Trainer and Smart Targets, our training program develops well-rounded players through quality repetitions and game-like simulations.
Powered by JazzHR
TourismView all jobs at TOCA USA