Food & Beverage Associate
- Posted: 14 days ago
At TOCA Everybody Plays! Being a part of the TOCA team means so much more than simply showing up. We make meaningful connections with our Guests and support each other to create awesome experiences at every turn. A TOCA Teammate is part of a winning team. We are enthusiastic and always put others first. We believe that every person counts and we know that a sprinkle of motivation, fun and laughter can be a true game changer. If you think you have what it takes to care deeply for the game, and for others, apply here to be a part of our TOCA family. We will be waiting to welcome you to the squad!
Food & Beverage Associate
Job Description Overview:
The Food & Beverage Associate is responsible for providing exceptional customer service while supporting the operation of the Food & Beverage Department. This position will promptly address guest service needs, complete food orders and requests, clean and stock all areas based on inventory control. You will always maintain a pleasant demeanor with guests and may also be required to work in the kitchen preparing food, stocking and cleaning.
- Operates POS register for food and drinks (includes bar register when directed)
- Have a complete and thorough knowledge of all menu items, ingredients, and preparations
- Prepares food and beverage items utilizing policies and standards of the company
- Responds responsively, and politely with a friendly demeanor to customers’ requests
- Manages plates, cups, and other utensil inventory in accordance with the store policies and procedures
- Washes and dries dishes, glasses, and other cooking/food prep utensils
- Conducts restroom checks and cleaning including laundry of rags
- Conducts all opening and closing procedures
- Maintains proper temperature for refrigerators and freezers
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned by Department & Store Management
- Ability to interact effectively with team members and diverse guest base
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English Language
- Ability to appear for work on time
- Ability to accept constructive criticism
- Ability to maintain professionalism and composure
- Ability to understand and follow verbal directives and written directions
Education and Experience:
- HS Diploma and a minimum of one to two years of experience in a hospitality or retail environment
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds
- Must be able to stand for up to eight hours at a time
- Ability to bend and stoop
TOCA Football is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity throughout our organization - join the TOCA Family!
What is TOCA?
TOCA Football provides a comprehensive training program you won't find anywhere else. Our progressive soccer program invites soccer players of all ages and experience levels to reach their full potential. From our technology-led programs for young kids 18 months - 7 years and our individualized soccer training programs for 8 - 17 year olds, to our group classes and adult recreational soccer leagues, there's a TOCA experience for everyone! We are the next generation of technology-enabled training. With our patented technology including the Touch Trainer and Smart Targets, our training program develops well-rounded players through quality repetitions and game-like simulations.
Powered by JazzHR
FoodView all jobs at TOCA USA