WE ARE HIRING
Retail Merchandising Jobs Are Available Immediately!!!!
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FUN, CONSISTENT PART TIME WORK WITH FLEXIBLE HOURS?
TNG is a leading merchandising company in the USA, servicing over 70,000 retail locations throughout the country. We provide our retail partners with a wide range of services which include: POG maintenance, product or shelf tag scanning, POP placement, inventory counts and product ordering, store resets, building displays, visual merchandising, and reporting. We currently have an opening for a Part-Time Retail Merchandiser in the following city.
Crete, NE 68333 (ME32781)
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
We are searching for talented people who are energetic, organized, detail oriented, computer savvy, reliable, have great interpersonal skills, and bring a positive attitude daily.
Retail merchandiser responsibilities may include:
- POG maintenance
- visual merchandising
- checking out of date items and product returns
- scanning and tagging
- build and maintain displays
- inventory counts and ordering products
- demonstrating knowledge of our clients' products
- developing strong relationships with store personnel and providing exceptional customer service
- accurately reporting time worked and completing exit surveys about the work performed
- communicating with store management staff
WHAT DOES THE POSITION OFFER?
- Enjoy a consistent work schedule (hours offered are based on the concentration of stores in the geographic area and for this current opening it will average 5 hours per week)
- Paid training
- Competitive hourly rate
- You work independently
- National company with advancement opportunities
- Position works well with other part time jobs
- Opportunity to work with major brand retailers (Wal-Mart, Kroger, Publix, Target, Home Depot, among many others)
A FEW THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age.
- Candidates must have reliable transportation necessary for local travel and proof of insurance
- This can be a physical job and requires candidates to lift up to 50 lbs. and perform tasks that involve stooping, walking, bending, searching for items and standing for long periods of time.
- In order to perform the job you must have access to a computer, internet, and email for regular communication with your supervisor.
- We are a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) company so a smart phone is required for most job assignments. Candidates could be asked to take and upload pictures to company website as well as downloading an app for reporting purposes.
- Ideal candidates should be computer savvy, reliable, provide great customer service, and be able to work well with limited supervision.
To Apply: http://careers.tng.com
Apply to requisition number:
Crete, NE 68333 (ME32781)
TNG is an Equal Opportunity Employer