WE ARE HIRING
Project Merchandising Jobs Are Available Immediately!!!!
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FUN, CONSISTENT PART TIME WORK WITH FLEXIBLE HOURS?
TNG is a leading merchandising company in the USA, servicing over 70,000 retail locations throughout the country. We provide our retail partners with a wide range of services which include: POG maintenance, product or shelf tag scanning, POP placement, inventory counts and product ordering, store resets, building displays, visual merchandising, and reporting. We currently have an opening for a Part-Time Project Merchandiser in the following city.
Germantown, MD 20874 (ME30869)
WHAT A MERCHANDISER DOES
We are searching for talented people who are energetic, organized, detail oriented, computer savvy, reliable, have great interpersonal skills, and bring a positive attitude daily.
- New item cut ins
- Signage placement
- Merchandising various product lines
- Assemble shippers and small displays
- Survey reporting
- Competitive pay
- Work independently and as a team
- Set work schedule (Monday through Friday-6:00 AM start)
- Hands on training
- National Company with growth potential
- Opportunity to work with major brand retailers (Safeway, Walmart, Target, Home Depot)
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- Have a reliable form of transportation. (Current valid Driver's license and proof of Auto insurance)
- This is a labor intensive position and you may be required to: lift and carry 50 lbs, bend, stoop and be on your feet up to 10 hours, climb stairs or ladders, and push/pull merchandise, signs, shelves, and displays.
- Experience with using light power tools (drills), manual tools (hammer screw driver), and a tape measure is a plus.
- We are a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) company so a smart phone is required for most job assignments. Candidates could be asked to take and upload pictures to company website as well as downloading an app for reporting purposes.
- Ideal candidates should be computer savvy, reliable, possess basic math skills, provide great customer service, and be able to work well with limited supervision.
- Willing to adapt to changing market needs
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Work independently with good time management/communication skills
To Apply: http://careers.tng.com
Apply To Req. # (ME30869)
Germantown, MD 20874
TNG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.