WE ARE HIRING!
Join us as a Traveling Grocery Remodel Merchandiser
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR CONSISTENT, PART-TIME WORK WITH WEEKENDS FREE?
This route covers stores in the following areas: Colorado, Wyoming, South Dakota and Nebraska
Start time: 5 AM – completion (shift typically last 6 -10 hours M-TH)
Pay Rate: DOE
Copy & Paste Link to APPLY:
WHAT DOES THIS POSITION OFFER YOU?
- Competitive Pay (varies by location)
- Medical benefits for Full-time and Part-time team members
- National company with advancement opportunities
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AS A TRAVELING REMODEL MERCHANDISER?
- Work on a team for weeks at a time traveling to major brand retailers such as Albertsons and Safeway
- Working a large geographic area that MAY REQUIRE overnight stays for numerous days at a time
- Place and assemble store fixtures and build store displays
- Use plan-o-grams to move shelving, set products, and place price tags
TRAVELING REMODEL MERCHANDISER QUALIFICATIONS:
- Are you 18 years or older?
- Must have reliable transportation or means of traveling to various retail locations.
- May need to lift up to 50 lbs. and perform tasks that involve walking, bending, and standing for long periods.
Want to learn more about Reset Merchandising? Click to watch!
TNG Retail Services is a leading professional retail merchandising company with over 12,000 team members and growing. Our success is attributed to a “That’s Possible” attitude and a hard-working team whose members value honesty, integrity, and commitment to quality of service.
TNG Retail Services is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer.
Veterans encouraged to apply.