Team Lead - Lakeport, CA
TNG Retail Services Ukiah, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TNG Retail Services is Now Hiring!
Join us as a Team Lead. With previous Project Merchandiser experience, this role has you managing field level developments. This position offers an opportunity to take your leadership and problem-solving skills to the next level. You’re personable, yet direct; strict, but fair. As a Team Lead, you will be a point person with Store Management and act as a liaison for the company and project procedures.
This route covers stores in the following cities :Lakeport, Clearlake, Willits, and Ukiah
Start time: 10:00 PM – completion (shift typically last 4-8 hours Sunday-Thursday)
Pay: $18:00 hr
Your weeks consist of:
- Collection and input of data as it results from project(s) deadlines and completions
- Lead and direct up to 30 direct reports/ team members/ merchandisers at a time
- Prep and monitor all levels of individual projects including schematics, equipment verification, merchandiser management, audits, etc.
- Communicate with Team Members and Management daily;
- And much more
As a Team Lead, you are a fact-checker, trainer and maintainer of relationships and quality assurance We are hiring immediately.
What does this position offer?
- Benefits offered: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and PTO/Sick where applicable
- EAP (3 free therapy sessions)
- Tuition discounts/scholarships…including your family members!
- Free checking/savings accounts, paid 2 days earlier
- PPE Provided and social distancing practices
- Paid travel expenses where applicable
- Hardship programs
- A nationally recognized company with advancement opportunities
What does the position require from me?
- 1+ year experience as a Project Merchandiser with RMSI or equivalent experience/exposure
- 18+ years of age
- Reliable form of transportation and valid Driver’s License and proof if auto insurance
- Reliable forms of communication including phone and email account
- Understand Schematics and mapping procedures
- Handle light power tools
- Stand, bend, stoop, climb, walk and lift objects overhead for 10-hour shifts
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- More items as described by company representatives
See what others have to say about working with TNG Retail Services!
TNG Retail Services is a leading professional retail merchandising company with over 10,000 team members and growing. Our success is attributed to a “That’s Possible” attitude and a hard-working team whose members value honesty, integrity, and commitment to quality of customer service.
TNG Retail Services is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer
Veterans encouraged to apply.
TNG Retail ServicesWhy Work Here?
Our success is attributed to a “That’s Possible” attitude and a hard-working team that values honesty, integrity, and commitment to quality.
We are SAS Retail Services: the nation’s leader in grocery merchandising. Our associates play a pivotal role in providing a superb visual experience for our customers. You simply don’t learn merchandising with SAS Retail Services. You learn THE ART OF MERCHANDISING. With thorough training on plan-o-gram interpretation, our candidates help produce visual masterpieces within grocery stores. Our associates take great pride in their work, and we want to invite experienced and inexperienced candidates for this unique opportunity. We notice your hard work, and we take great pride in promoting from within. Associates who knew nothing about merchandising have gone onto meaningful and lucrative positions within SAS Retail Services, including international careers. Come learn the art of merchandising with SAS Retail Services.