WE ARE HIRING
Full Time Retail Merchandiser
TNG is a leading merchandising company in the USA, servicing over 70,000 retail locations throughout the country. We provide our retail partners with a wide range of services which include: POG maintenance, product or shelf tag scanning, POP placement, inventory counts and product ordering, store resets, building displays, visual merchandising, and reporting. We currently have an opening for a Full Time Retail Merchandiser in the following locations:
Grand Rpids, MI 49544
WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING?
We are searching for talented people who are energetic, organized, detail oriented, computer savvy, reliable, have great interpersonal skills, and bring a positive attitude daily to fill the role of a Full Time Merchandiser. You must be an experienced merchandiser as you will be assisting the District Supervisor with store coverage, training, audits, surveys, and project rollouts. Primary focus is driving quality, including responding to service tickets.
Merchandiser's responsibilities may include:
- Proactive and reactive Quality Control audits and merchandiser training as assigned by District Supervisor or District Manager
- Assists with follow up training with an emphasis on quality service and standards
- Assists with project rollouts (ex: display rack change outs, module changes, clip strip rollout projects, re-logos)
- Ensures quality standards are adhered to and trained from the beginning
- Audit and Service Ticket follow up
- Completes resets and new store sets
- Completes all assigned surveys to assess if there are issues that need to be addressed.
- Participate in team calls as needed
- Assist with market when manager is out
- Cover open stores as needed and assigned by Supervisor
WHAT DOES THE POSITION OFFER?
- Full time position with competitive hourly rate
- 401K and Health Benefits
- Paid training
- National company with advancement opportunities
- Opportunity to work with major brand retailers (Wal-Mart, Kroger, Publix, Target, Home Depot, among many others)
A FEW THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Candidates must live within the market
- Must have prior merchandising experience
- Must have strong conflict resolution skills
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Needs strong technical abilities
- Candidates must have reliable transportation necessary for local travel and proof of insurance
- This can be a physical job and requires candidates to lift up to 50 lbs. and perform tasks that involve stooping, walking, bending, searching for items and standing for long periods of time.
- In order to perform the job you must have access to a computer, internet, and email for regular communication with your supervisor.
- We are a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) company so a smart phone is required for most job assignments. Candidates could be asked to take and upload pictures to company website as well as downloading an app for reporting purposes.
- Ideal candidates should be computer savvy, reliable, provide great customer service, and be able to work well with limited supervision.
To Apply: http://careers.tng.com
Apply to requisition number: (ME38614)
Grand Rapids, MI
TNG is an Equal Opportunity Employer
TNG Retail Services
Why Work Here?TNG Retail Services is a leading professional retail merchandising company with over 12,000 team members and growing. Our success is attributed to a “That’s Possible” attitude and a hard-working team whose members value honesty, integrity, and commitment to quality of service. We move products to move businesses forward. TNG Retail Services continually earns its reputation as the top-choice merchandising partner of CPG makers, suppliers, distributors, and retailers across the U.S.
Our success is attributed to a “That’s Possible” attitude and a hard-working team that values honesty, integrity, and commitment to quality.