Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are confident that we have the best and brightest working for TNG Retail Services and are looking to you to be our next generation of leadership.
The Project Trainer position is designed to help manage and execute all aspects of Store Remodels per Store Planning’s directive at field level. 100% of the time on the job is spent in retail settings working to execute all Remodel related functions per Store Planning call down and manage all RMSI employees supporting remodel.
This route covers cities in the following states: (Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont and Maine)
Start time: 6 AM – completion (shift typically last 4-8 hours M-F) 35 to 40 hrs a week
Pay Rate: $17.50
What does a Project Trainer do?
- Must be available to travel with the remodel team to assist with training new hires.
- Must be available to assist with the remodels as needed.
- Make sure all paperwork and Reporting is completed on time per established deadlines.
- Able to train one on one or in small groups.
- Monitor team performance and productivity throughout Remodel.
- Address quality concerns with personnel resetting sections if not up to Store Planning expectations.
- Identify and address verbally and in written format, performance issues both internally and externally at retail.
- Communicate on a regular basis with Management and be available to answer phone calls and emails in a timely manner.
- Transport small fixtures to and from store locations for remodels.
- Check email at least twice daily and respond within 24 hours.
- Build & maintain high level relationship with Store Managers, District Managers and key store personnel.
What does this position offer?
- Competitive Pay
- Medical Benefits
- On-the-job paid training
- No Weekend or Holiday work
- A National Company with advancement opportunities
- Opportunity to work with major brand retailers such as Albertsons and Safeway
Are you qualified?
- 1+ years experience as a Remodel Merchandiser with RMSI or equivalent experience/exposure.
- Have a reliable form of transportation. (Current valid Driver’s license and proof of Auto insurance will be required).
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times, including well-groomed hair and attire that meets our safety standards.
- Be flexible and willing to adapt to changing market needs.
- Display self-driven, positive attitude integrity and ability work well in public settings.
- Be punctual and work all scheduled hours, including overnight and early morning hours.
- Have an active and reliable telephone for daily communication
- Must have a valid email address for daily communication and access to a computer/internet/printer
- Have a working knowledge various software programs and common computer functions (i.e. Word, Excel, Email, uploading digital pictures).
- Ability to understand and explain the mapping processes and read schematics.
- Ability to set all types of variations. (pegs, shelf, reverse flows etc)
- Ability to handle light power tools, (drills), and manual tools, (hammer, screw drivers etc).
- Know how to merchandise in grocery, freezer, dairy and HBA areas of a supermarket.
- Stand, bend, stoop, climb stairs/ladders and lift above shoulder level consistently.
- Walk and stand for 10 hour shifts (often on concrete and/or tile surfaces).
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
To Apply: www.rmsicareers.com
Apply to opportunity number: PROJE07628
TNG is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer