Market Assistant - Bilingual - Full Time - Miami, FL
TNG Retail Services Miami, FL
- Expired: July 26, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
TNG Retail Services is Now Hiring!
WE ARE HIRING Market Assistant
TNG Retail Services is a leading merchandising company in the USA, servicing over 70,000 retail locations throughout the country. We provide our retail partners with a wide range of services which include: POG maintenance, product or shelf tag scanning, POP placement, inventory counts and product ordering, store resets, building displays, visual merchandising, and reporting. We currently have an opening for a Market Manager in the following area:
Delray, Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Kendal, FL
WHAT IS A MARKET ASSISTANT?
We are searching for talented people who are energetic, organized, detail oriented, computer savvy, reliable, have great interpersonal skills, and bring a positive attitude daily to fill the role of a Market Assistant. You must be an experienced merchandiser as you will be assisting the District Supervisor with store coverage, training, audits, surveys, and project rollouts. Primary focus is driving quality, including responding to service tickets.
Market Assistant's responsibilities may include:
- Proactive and reactive Quality Control audits and merchandiser training as assigned by District Supervisor or District Manager
- Assists with follow up training with an emphasis on quality service and standards
- Assists with project rollouts (ex: display rack change outs, module changes, clip strip rollout projects, re-logos)
- Ensures quality standards are adhered to and trained from the beginning
- Audit and Service Ticket follow up
- Completes resets and new store sets
- Completes all assigned surveys to assess if there are issues that need to be addressed.
- Participate in team calls as needed
- Assist with market when manager is out
- Cover open stores as needed and assigned by Supervisor
WHAT DOES THE POSITION OFFER?
- Benefits offered: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and PTO/Sick where applicable
- EAP (3 free therapy sessions)
- Tuition discounts/scholarships...including your family members!
- Free checking/savings accounts, paid 2 days earlier
- PPE Provided and social distancing practices
- Paid travel expenses where applicable
- Hardship programs
- A nationally recognized company with advancement opportunities
A FEW THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Candidates must live within the market
- Ability to manage and motivate staff
- Superior communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- This can be a physical job and requires candidates to lift up to 50 lbs. and perform tasks that involve stooping, walking, bending, searching for items and standing for long periods of time.
- Be creative and have the ability to think "outside the box"
- Must have the ability to be flexible and adapt to an ever changing work environment
- TNG is an Equal Opportunity Employee
TNG Retail Services
RetailView all jobs at TNG Retail Services