Division Project Coordinator - Phoenix, AZ
TNG Retail Services Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Maintain category reset schedules and NICI schedules
- Communicate reset schedules and related information to store retail operations, Division Management and TNG Retail Services
- Coordinate and create hardware orders for category resets; communicates & coordinates deliveries with TNG Retail Services
- Provide Reset Manager tracking information on category resets and NICI; identify issues and opportunities, provide recommendations
- Coordinate and schedule Test Sets as needed
- Track reset labor and cleanup. Provide regular recaps to Merchandising Services Manager
- Schedule new store / remodel labor at the direction of the division Reset Manager or Reset Coordinator
- Maintain validation exception reporting cleanup in the e-Mapping tool for division stores
- Check email at least twice daily and respond within 24 hours.
- Individuals with 2 years of retail experience (preferably grocery, but open to all retail) including Merchandising, experience in project management, with superior communications skills, able and comfortable working with all levels of management are encouraged to apply.
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Rate of Pay: $45,000 to $50,000 BOE
TNG Retail Services is a leading professional retail merchandising company with over 12,000 team members and growing. Our success is attributed to a “That’s Possible” attitude and a hard-working team whose members value honesty, integrity, and commitment to quality of service.
TNG Retail Services is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer.
TNG Retail Services
TechnologyView all jobs at TNG Retail Services