Senior SharePoint Developer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TnDA Technologies, Inc (DBA Hartwood Consulting Group) is a Small Business Administration (SBA)-certified 8(a) and Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB/VOSB), founded in 2007. Our mission is to facilitate solution-oriented services to help our customers architect the change they need, to reach organizational efficacy, and maintain efficiency. Our business culture is driven by quality performance, a collaborative and supportive environment where proven processes and performance-based initiatives are designed to meet client requirements and expectations. Our clients achieve optimized service integration with our new processes, innovative concepts, and tools. We offer service capabilities for: records management, task management, SharePoint development, power business intelligence, cybersecurity, service center support, process definition and reengineering, training, strategic communications, technical writing, knowledge, and organizational change management.
Employees are offered a competitive compensation structure and bonus plan, along with a benefits package that includes a company 401(k) match plan and company contributions to medical, health savings accounts, life, and disability insurance plans.
In this role, you can expect to work independently and with a larger team, to put your analytical and creative thinking to use finding innovative solutions to complex customer problems, and use best practices to optimize and improve existing solutions utilized on an enterprise level. Position tasks include, but are not limited to the following:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Determine the requirements and resources necessary for migrating to SPO
- Evaluate and document the current design of SharePoint on-premise, including its taxonomy, metadata parameters, security configuration, navigation, site hierarchy, and permission structure; provide recommendations for the design and creation of the separation between development, testing, and production environments in SPO
- Document current SharePoint architecture, assess the health of current SharePoint implementation, develop a roadmap for migration, modernization, and stabilization
- Provide general assessment of existing workflows and provide a strategy for transitioning each workflow to SPO
- Examine Microsoft and third-party software applications (e.g. CorasWorks, Fab 40, InfoPath forms, integrated calendar apps) currently used and provide recommendations to include these in transitioning to SPO
- Establish standards and best practices for SPO development
- Lead assessment sessions which establish a common understanding of the work plan, including dependencies and responsibilities, project deliverables, and work products.
- Coordinate with the Contract Manager to ensure that the assessment is staffed appropriately
- Redesign custom SharePoint client-side solutions from SharePoint 2013 to SPO by utilizing the advanced features from SPO
- Create Metadata Term Store, Catalogs, Term-driven navigation, Display Templates
- Implement and customize SharePoint-based solutions using best practices
- Work with SharePoint Designer workflows
- Support Service Desk Tickets assigned by management
- Collaborate with Project Manager/Solutions Architect to design and implement application features
- Help develop test cases, document technical features of the application
- Use best practice when writing code
- Evaluate workflows involving incoming e-mails
- Design and generate reports and dashboards
- Develop user and administration guides for any custom-developed applications
- Troubleshoot any issue with the current application as well as participate in the development of new product features
- Support all program/project planning and milestone development
- Provide Weekly Status Report on SharePoint tasks and activities
- Brief leadership on progress
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Must have CompTIA Security+ certification
- Must have an active DoD Security Clearance (Secret or higher)
- 7+ years dedicated experience as a SharePoint Developer, administering and migrating SharePoint features and solutions
- Experience with modern SharePoint architecture and implementation
- Ability to identify necessary interfaces between enterprise solution applications and legacy IT environments
- Working knowledge of interoperability of SharePoint 2013 and SPO with other Office products
- Working knowledge of advanced features of SharePoint 2013, SPO, and MS Power Platform
- Working knowledge of Infopath, SharePoint Designer, and SharePoint workflows
- Must have hands-on experience of consuming Web Services using SOAP, REST, JSON
- Must have hands-on working knowledge of the configuration and setting for SharePoint WebParts, especially in the areas of List Filters, WebPart Filters, Search and Data Connections
- Advanced debugging skills using F12 and Google developer tools as well as Fiddler to debug system-wide technical problems
- Must be highly organized and have excellent oral and written communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation), along with the ability to interpret client requirements
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision as well as working with a team
- Excellent documentation skills and attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Must exhibit an independent interest in the use of new technologies, tools, and professional development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or a related IT Degree (8 years of experience can replace education requirement)
- Working knowledge of Office 365 architecture, Power Apps
- Working knowledge of integrating third-party tools like Nintex, Metalogix, AvePoint, etc.
- Experience with SharePoint app model
- Working knowledge of C#.Net or VB.Net, Visual Studio 2Kx, SharePoint Object Model, Web Services, XML
- SharePoint certification (2013 or SPO)
This role is primarily telework/remote work. Ad-hoc visits to the Pentagon or other locations may be required.
TNDA Technologies Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at TNDA Technologies Inc.