Calling all Civil PEs with Road, Bridge, Water, Structural or Transportation experience, INDIANA WANTS YOU.
In partnership with ACEC Indiana, we're working to recruit talented civil engineering professionals to help our state build the future. More than 35 engineering firms are participating from all across the state. Whether you want to work for a large company or small, north side or south side (and everywhere in between), we'll introduce you to your next opportunity, and help you land the right role.
We have openings for a variety of experience Levels:
- Staff / Project Engineer (PE-1) P. E. working under general supervision, establishes basic design criteria and performs a variety of skilled professional engineering work in the office or field. Requires application of standard engineering techniques and procedures, professional judgment to make modifications or execute complex features or solutions. Typically possesses 4 - 7 years' experience.
- Senior Project Engineer (PE-2) P.E. with responsibility for technical performance on small to medium projects, designated tasks on large projects or serves as an office engineer. Work requires application of standard engineering techniques and procedures, professional judgment to make modifications or execute complex features or solutions. May direct other engineers and/or technicians assigned to project. Typically possesses 5 - 10 years' experience.
- Senior Project Engineer / Project Manager (PE-3) P.E. with major responsibility for technical performance. Possess diversified knowledge of engineering principles and practices. Applies advanced techniques, modifications and theories and serves as technical liaison on matters pertaining to field of practice. May also manage work groups. Typically possesses 10+ years' experience.
- Senior Engineer / Specialist (PE-4) P.E. with major responsibility for technical performance. Possess advanced, specialized knowledge of engineering principles and practices. Applies advanced techniques, modifications and theories and serves as technical expert on matters pertaining to field of practice. Typically possesses 15 - 20+ years’ experience.
- Senior Project Manager (PE-5) P.E. with full responsibility for large, complex projects or a number of large projects. Generally reports to the firm's highest level Professional Engineer or directly to the Principal - President. Possesses administrative qualifications needed to develop the project or projects with clients. May also manage work groups. Typically possesses 15 - 20+ years’ experience.
- Engineering Department Manager P.E. directing an engineering or technical services department of the firm. Supervises staff in carrying out plans, programs and services. Provides technical expertise on projects. May serve as project manager on select department projects. Manages department / division budget, assures quality control and optimized use of resources. May participate in marketing / business development activities to secure clients. Typically reports to a higher-level engineering executive or to the Principal - President. Possesses 10+ years' related experience. Also see (13) Principal - Vice President if position is considered part of the firm's top executive team.
Relocation help is available to qualified recruits.
TMapTMap is a talent agency building the Indiana community. We help tech companies find terrific talent. And we help you land the right role.