Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TMX Finance is hiring Customer Service Representatives for their stores in Memphis, TN.
As a Customer Service Representative (“CSR”), you will use your love for business, people, and the community coupled with your passion for customer service to build relationships. You will serve as a vital contributor to our Store Operations team and demonstrate your motivation by seizing learning and training opportunities to help launch your career. We'll be an advocate in your growth by providing you resources to help develop your skillset, turning your passion into a rewarding career.
Our Benefits Include*:
- A comprehensive new hire training program designed to help set you up for success
- Access to a robust learning management system, full of e-learning modules and training programs to help boost your professional and personal development
- Paid On-The-Job Training & Professional Development Programs
- Multiple coverage levels for Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Group Health & Wellness Program, plus special savings on retail items, travel, entertainment, and more through TMX Perks
- Traditional 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with Company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and AD&D Life Insurance
- Voluntary benefits, including short-term and long-term disability insurance, accident, critical illness, and hospital confinement insurance
- Paid Time Off (Accrue 12 days per calendar year plus 1 additional day for each year of service after the first year of employment)
- Closed on Sundays
- Diverse Culture and Inclusive Environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work phone, Point of Sale, Microsoft Office, and other systems
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance, and personal vehicle to use throughout the workday (mileage compensated)
- Must be at least 18 years of age (19 in Alabama)
- Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check required, including motor vehicle report, and other background checks as required, (certain state and local applicant exemptions may apply)
- Physical demands for this position frequently include: the ability to remain in a stationary position, move about freely inside and outside of the store, and the operation of mechanical controls, such as a keyboard.
BusinessView all jobs at TMX Finance