The TMX Finance® Family of Companies is looking for a Portfolio Analysis Manager to work in our Savannah, GA office. The Portfolio Analysis Manager is a member of the Corporate Operations Team, a dynamic group comprised of multi-taskers and problem solvers.
As the Portfolio Analysis Manager, you will analyze, develop and maintain reports on strategies that touch all aspects of our business’ lifecycle. This includes support of the customer approval process, customer risk management, and performance analysis for the organization. You will become a thought leader within the Strategic Analysis organization while growing and enhancing the team’s quantitative capabilities. In this position you will collaborate with all areas of our business to collect & analyze large sets of data, develop & conduct analyses, and in turn generate reporting that will provide value to our business and assist in steering business direction.
TMX Finance offers:
- Competitive Compensation!
- Great Benefits! (Medical, Dental, Vision & life Insurance, 401K etc.)
- Paid Holiday and Vacation!
- Development and Advancement!
- with multiple areas of the business to develop strategies that will maximize profitable loan growth.
- analysis to evaluate changes in portfolio behavior, identifying opportunities and positive or negative outcomes.
- solutions for extracting, managing and analyzing existing data.
- software to assemble, clean, consolidate, filter data and automate reports.
- reporting regarding actionable business recommendations related to portfolio management.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college Finance, Economics, Math or Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- At least 4 years performing detailed data analysis
- Advanced knowledge of ANSI SQL; direct experience on T-SQL/Microsoft SQL Server is the most desired
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Direct experience with at least two of the following: SQL Server, SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services), Essbase, Power BI, R, Python
- Experience with Salesforce would be ideal
- Strong experience with data mining & analysis; Ability to conduct extensive data research and handle large/multiple datasets
- Experience in Financial Services, Risk Management, Subprime Lending, Portfolio Analysis etc.
- Capable of communicating and expressing ideas clearly & concisely, in both written & oral formats
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with proven ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated, independent and resourceful
- Capable of being objective and giving/taking constructive feedback
- A natural proclivity for questioning assumptions and challenging orthodoxies
TMX Finance Family of CompaniesThe TMX Finance Family of Companies is one of the largest consumer specialty finance organizations in the United States. With companies that include TitleMax, TitleBucks, and InstaLoan, the Company provides a diversified product offering. These companies are represented nationwide and their growth has created a wealth of career opportunities in both our stores and at our corporate offices. If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential and advancement opportunities, you've come to the right place.