REMOTE Inbound Contact Center Agents
TMS Call Centers Roseland, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Exclusions: Candidates from the following areas are not eligible for employment if they reside: Outside the United States, California, Washington DC, Massachusetts, Washington State, the city of Denver, the city of Chicago, the city of Portland Oregon, New York City (all boroughs) and Long Island/Westchester Counties in New York State.
Objective: The major purpose of the Inbound Call Center Agent is to effectively handle incoming calls for a variety of clients across a variety of call types (sales, data entry, customer service). The Call Center Agent is responsible for the delivery of high-quality professional services in accordance with company policy and expectations.
- Use a friendly, conversational tone with callers
- Clearly read scripting and use appropriate improvised language as needed
- Portray a positive, professional image for the company and our clients
- Navigate order entry system(s) to complete calls
- Handle multiple accounts across multiple call types (sales, order entry, customer service, etc)
- Accurately capture customer data
- Follow processes as outlined in training including sales techniques, customer service protocol, call compliance and customer data security management
- Use de-escalation techniques to diffuse difficult callers/situations
- Adapt to changing environment including new accounts, new equipment and systems as needed
- Participate in upgrade trainings as necessary to gain new skills
- Be receptive and engaging to feedback and coaching
Qualifications for Employment:
- Must be 16 years or older
- Must adequately complete pre-employment assessments (typing test and skills assessment)
- Basic computer literacy (website navigation and multiple program use experience needed)
- Previous sales or customer service experience preferred but not necessary
- Must be available to work at least 16 hours per week
- Must be available at least one weekend day
Remote System Requirements:
- See attached document for system requirements
- Employee must provide all of their own equipment (computer, headset, webcam, internet connection)
- Applicant must have a quiet, private workspace
- Applicant must successfully complete a system diagnostics test during the screening process to be considered for hire
- $13.00 per hour entry wage
- $13.25 per hour after 60 days of employment
- $250 retention bonus available (restrictions may apply)
- Commission and incentives
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit for extended periods of time, talk clearly, hear and use hands and fingers to operate and handle keyboards and controls. The employee is occasionally required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Clarification on restrictions: Any candidate who resides in an area with a minimum wage higher than our entry wage is not eligible for consideration.
TMS Call Centers
BusinessView all jobs at TMS Call Centers