Concrete Finishers Needed ASAP
TMS Asheville Hendersonville, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Immediate openings for experienced Concrete Finishers in Charlotte, NC and surrounding areas!
- Have reliable transportation to work
- Ability to handle the heat/cold
- Have own tools -mag trowel knee board rubber boots...
- Have 2+ years experience
Be able to operate a screed to level freshly placed concrete according to grade and depth specification. Smooth concrete surface using either a hand trowel, long handled “bull float” powered float and/or riding trowel machines. Set and place forms to proper elevations and location, prepare the base and install proper reinforcing. Cut joints/grooves in concrete with edging tools to help control cracking, as well as layout and saw cut joints with an early entry saw. Will report to the Concrete Foreman. The successful candidate for this role will have an emphasis on safety in all operations.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Skill in smoothing, finishing freshly placed concrete, applying surface treatments and restoring concrete surfaces.
- Ability to read, understand and implement project plans and documents
- Required to perform tasks that include heavy lifting, climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling and reaching
- Ability to manage several tasks at once and exercise independently judgement related to daily administration of projects
- Able to work in a team environment and communicate effectively.
- Diverse and open to working/performing other construction duties as work is obtained.
If interested please call Lee at (843)-226-8477
ConstructionView all jobs at TMS Asheville