Sr. Cybersecurity Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Category: USSOCOM - Sr. Cybersecurity Engineer
- Location: MacDill AFB, FL, United States of America
- Citizenship Required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: DOD TS/SCI
- Telecommute: NO
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: NO
- Positions Available: 1
Please note, this position requires an active TOP SECRET with SCI clearance and only individuals who have active TOP SECRET with SCI clearance can be considered for this position.
At TMPC, Inc., our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity, nonconventional aptitude, and bringing your whole self to work.
As a leading cybersecurity SDVOSB 8(a) company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of veteran professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce, we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
- Providing dedicated, on-site support for Cybersecurity engineering.
- Conducting network audits, assess results, and provide recommended corrective actions.
- Performing risk and vulnerability assessments for engineered networks and systems on the SIE.
- Ensuring engineering tasks and solutions comply with authorization and assessment, and connection standards for designated networks and systems.
- Engineering and analyzing solutions for vulnerability and risk assessment to ensure solutions are in compliance with security standards and measures.
- Coordinating with subordinate, adjacent, supporting, and senior organizations and agencies to support the resolution of security issues, accreditation and connection approvals, and engineering requests.
- Providing Assessment and Authorization support; engineer solutions to ensure they include sound network security and design; and provide project management support services.
- Reviewing, analyzing, and documenting the security requirements of applications, systems, and networks across their life cycles.
- Reviewing Security Test and Evaluation plans; developing or refining them as necessary.
- Advising on network and system risks, risk mitigation, COAs, and operational recommendations.
- Recommending technology upgrades and modifications based on evolving technologies, best practices, and strategic initiatives.
- Evaluating, assessing, and ensuring the compliance of ports and protocols utilized by IT infrastructures, systems, platforms, products, applications, and network security devices (e.g., router ACL’s, firewall configuration, ports and protocol nodes, network cabling, etc.).
- Researching and recommending system security guidance based upon DoD, DIA, USCYBERCOM, Joint Force Headquarters - Department of Defense Information Networks (JFHQ-DODIN), and other directed guidance.
- 8+ years experience required
- Experience with the US Combatant Commands (USCENTCOM/USSOCOM) is desired.
- Working knowledge of the DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides and the Cloud Security Requirements Guide.
- Must have excellent communications skill (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and experience with DoD cybersecurity processes and policies (e.g., Department of Defense Instruction (DoDI) 8510.01, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), Committee of National Security Systems (CNSS) and other cybersecurity policies).
- Bachelors Degree
- Current DoD 8570 IASAE Level II
Salary Range: DOE
TMPC, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Get fresh Cybersecurity Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.