Customer Account Coordinator
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $43,000 Yearly
A customer account coordinator is responsible for maintaining and growing a relationship with an assigned group of customers in conjunction with Savvi’s sales management team. Customer account coordinators are responsible for deeply understating a customer’s needs and communicating those needs throughout the organization to ensure exceptional customer service from product concept through order shipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include:
- Processing orders and checking data for accuracy.
- Contacting customers to obtain missing information or answer queries.
- Functioning within customer portals to maintain necessary communication and upkeep data.
- Acting as the lead point of contact for all matters, specific to assigned customers, within the organization.
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records.
- Preparing reports on account status, historical data, and point of sales.
- Effectively communicate important feedback from customers internally.
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of product according to customer needs.
- Ensuring sales targets are met and reporting any deviations to the sales managers.
- Staying up-to-date with new products.
SKILLS/COMPETENCIES: * Self-motivated.
- Team player with high level of dedication.
- Strong computer skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools.
- Effective communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
EDUCATION: * Bachelor’s degree or 3-5 years of related work experience.
EXPERIENCE: * Proven work experience as a sales administrator or sales support agent.
- Experience working with a major US retailer a plus.
- Preferred EDI and ERP experience.
TMI ACQUISITION LLC
3741 E Technical DrTucson, AZ
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?