This endeavor will require an AV / VTC Technician / Engineer that possess design/build capabilities to support, design and implement multiple extensive hardware, cabling and software AV/VTC configuration suites. This work will be performed in new STRATCOM facilities located on the Offutt Air Force Base. The successful job candidate must possess an active DoD Top Secret Security Clearance and be eligible to obtain a SCI Clearance. This work is slated to last one year. The work will be performed on site at the Offutt Air Force Base, Omaha Nebraska.
This work will consist of Engineering Support. The engineers shall perform planning, requirements analysis, drawing review, and configuration management functions with regards to AMX, and connected AV equipment. The technician shall have the ability to assist in the resolution of AMX system technology issues and make technical and procedural recommendations.
The work will also consist of AV engineering and support services. The technicians shall provide engineering technical support, installation, configuration, test, and checkout of the equipment and systems as it pertains to AV and AMX Systems. AMX programming is a definite plus. This work shall include:
- Engineering review of current drawing packages, make requisite changes required to meet requirements and room configurations.
- Prepare pre-installation, test and checkout documents of all new IT equipment components and sub-components
- Cataloging and archiving software media included with IT equipment
- Engineering oversight and Installation of IT equipment components and subcomponents in locations specified in the IDP or as otherwise directed by the Government
- Following Standard Technical Implementation Guidelines
- Correcting/Mitigating vulnerabilities detected during security scanning
- Installing operating systems and basic device configurations
- Developing, applying, and documenting device configurations
- Development of training and transition plans
- Analyzing new and changed system requirements, system designs, and refining technical solutions to ensure continuity between IT infrastructure design and installation.
The work will also consist of integration support services. The integration shall consist of connecting and establishing communications and meeting system operational requirements for Control System components, including, but not limited to, video and audio equipment, plasma and/or LCD monitors, sound systems and automated controllers. The contractor shall:
- Configure equipment to provide integrated system.
- Provide programming support for audiovisual system controllers.
- Identify any materials incidental to the integration task not provided.
- Complete system tests in accordance with established test plan to ensure total operation and functional compatibly with interfacing/interacting systems, subsystems, equipment and computer programs.
- Troubleshoot and advise corrective action for maintenance and operational issues.
- Schedule and coordinate government representative acceptance and turn-over as required.
- Provide for training and indoctrination documentation of new systems for users following system integration
5+ years’ experience in a VTC and Audio Video technical capacity. Military service is a plus. AMX Certifications.
Have a Top Secret security clearance and be eligible to obtain a SCI Clearance.
Be willing to obtain a CSWF Information Assurance Technical Level II (IAT II) Certification. i.e., Security+ and Computing Environment (CE) certification based on the equipment and software you work with for your primary duties.
Education & Experience:
Requires a minimum of 5 years relevant technical experience or a bachelor's degree in any of the following studies: Engineering, Physical Sciences, Management Information Technology/Systems, Mathematics, Business Administration, Business Management, Business Technology, Project Management, Economics, or Operations Management and 3 years relevant experience.
Why Work Here?TMGE, LLC www.tmgellc.com, employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. TMGE, LLC provides dynamic careers for employees working in a number of offices throughout the Continental United States to include the Island of Hawaii.
Small Company, Great Work