Customer Service Order Entry
- $15 Hourly
Job Order # 53049
TMD Staffing is looking to hire Customer Service Order Entry in the New Braunfels area!
Primary responsibility is to respond to customer service requests and process purchase orders.
Responsible for receiving, entering, and processing sales, shipping, and repair orders; providing customer service information; and performing other office support-related duties as required.
- Provides product and billing information, tracking numbers, order status, price/proforma quotes, CODs, and freight costs to customers via telephone and electronically.
- Receives purchase orders; verifies and enters information like pricing, items being ordered, COD cash in advance, or open account into the system.
- Calculates credits, price quotes, taxes, CODs, and freight costs on quotes and purchase orders and receives and enters rush orders.
- When accounts are on credit hold notifies accounting for appropriate disposition.
- Works closely with Customer Service Technical Support to assure customer success.
- Prepares packs with special shipping/packing instructions before releasing for shipping.
- Coordinates shipments between factory, customer, and forwarder.
- Prepares documents for processing credits, debits, and RMA’s.
- Supports new hire training and cross-training to ensure business continuity.
- Maintains the cleanliness, organization, and safety of the work area; follows safe working practices and wears required personal protective equipment.
- Follows established procedures and/or guidelines in performing essential job functions to comply with all company policies and applicable legal requirements.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Graduation from High School or General Education Development (GED) certificate; one year experience preferred. Experience in a manufacturing environment desired.
- Experience in processing purchase orders for relatively complex configurable products.
- Initiative and the organizational ability for effective time management and ability to adjust priorities in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines.
- Proficient in operating personal computers and other office equipment.
- Knowledge of and skill in basic mathematical calculations.
- Ability to interpret sales orders and maintain records.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner, listen attentively and provide customer service tactfully verbally and in writing internally/externally
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships internally and externally.
- General knowledge of commercial security and door hardware products preferred.
- Be willing to work weekends and extended hours as required.
- Spanish bilingual proficiency, including reading and writing desired.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to lift, carry, push, and pull or move objects up to 30 pounds.
- Subjected to sitting for prolonged periods of time and twisting and reaching occasionally.
- Visual acuity, speech, and hearing; hand-eye coordination, utilize near and far vision, depth perception, and manual dexterity necessary to work with various materials and operate basic office equipment which are essential aspects of this position.
$14.85 per hour
Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 5:00PM
WHO IS TMD STAFFING?
TMD Staffing is a trusted provider of staffing and recruiting services in Texas and Maryland for over 25 years. Our team works closely with job seekers to help them identify and land the right jobs for them. With TMD Staffing, you can get your foot in the door at top employers and choose from temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire jobs. Whether your goal is immediate income or a long-term career strategy, our experts are here to assist.
For more information about our positions, please give TMD Staffing New Braunfels a call at 830-327-6138. Apply online (www.tmdstaffing.com) or email your resume to TMD37@texasmgmt.com for immediate consideration.
TMD StaffingNew Braunfels, TX
Get fresh Customer Service Order Entry jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.