- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TMC Staffing is seeking a Maintenance Supervisor to lead a team of Maintenance Mechanics responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting printing presses, auxiliary equipment and physical plant in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Direct supervision of technical/maintenance staff providing day to day technical leadership and support as well as managing PM programs, projects, staff development and administrative tasks such as daily crewing, job assignments, vacations, performance evaluations, etc.
- Providing leadership for the facilities EHS program, fire protection and emergency response.
- Ensuring a safe work environment by driving established safe work practices, identifying opportunities for improvement, communicating expectations to the workforce and holding employees accountable.
- Working as a key part of the plant management team communicating and coordinating with other internal support groups to facilitate effective day to day operations, resolve problems and ensure the success of the overall facility.
- Working with the manufacturing supervision team and crews to support maintaining safely working equipment, achieving daily throughput and waste goals, and maximizing machine up-time.
- Leading and managing projects as necessary to insure timely completion, budget attainment, and appropriate communication with other departments.
- Maintaining physical plant and grounds. Working with local municipal authorities as needed.
- Participating in development of department operating plans and capital and expense budgets.
- Working with outside suppliers, vendors, contractors on a frequent and regular basis.
- Working with HR to support a diverse, inclusive workplace.
- Staying current with latest technologies, looking for continuous improvement opportunities that positively impact safety, quality, productivity, cost and service.
- Using ethical business practices in dealing with customers, employees, vendors, suppliers, and the community.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a technical team in a fast paced, 24 hr manufacturing environment.
- Strong working knowledge of manufacturing oriented equipment including mechanical, electrical and controls systems. Knowledge of printing presses and associated auxiliaries preferred.
- Good working knowledge of parts management.
- Good working knowledge of building systems and property management.
- Demonstrated effective communication, coaching and interpersonal skills including the ability to collaborate across many levels of an organization and drive change when necessary.
- Demonstrated ability to build effective working relationships and teams.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills including ability to utilize computer systems to collect and analyze data.
- Working knowledge of CI disciplines such as 5S, Six Sigma and Process Variability Reduction a plus.
- Technical degree in either a mechanical or electrical discipline or equivalent experience required.
TMC Workforce SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Great Company with Great People! We are growing and looking for Super Stars to grow with us!
Our goal is to develop a true partnership with your company and become an extension of Human Resources. In addition, we will manage the temporary workforce and offer initiatives to help create and maintain a positive working atmosphere.