Community Marketing Associate
- Posted: over a month ago
TMAC Communications is a full-service digital and creative marketing firm headquartered in the Washington, DC Metro area with over 15 years of experience. We provide client’s the right mix of traditional and today’s digital media channel communications. We constantly monitor and evaluate the latest trends allowing us to execute a project that is current and appealing to your audience.Job Description
TMAC Communications is seeking a Community Marketing Associate for two projects (website and campaign work products) with an economic development organization to administrate the development of a campaign to attract new and professionally talented residents to assist with workforce development efforts and enrich our community. It will also help retain current residents by engaging them in a way that make them value and be proud of all the County has to offer (Work, Live, Visit). There is also the creation of a new website or websites for the three economic development organizations in the State of New York. These organizations are authorized and empowered to promote the strengths and competitive advantages of a specific county in New York, as well as the resources provided by these organizations.Qualifications
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with client to ensure alignment with goals.
- Create a community marketing strategy that will help build an engaged community of developers and be responsible for bringing it to life.
- Design and develop work products (print and digital) to drive growth and encourage the Work, Live, and Visit concept.
- Create a tools to onboard new residents so they get the most out of the community and are more likely to stick around.
- Build educational resources to help the community of developers build their knowledge in a creative and engaging way.
- Develop community driven content and help surface great user driven stories to the wider community.
- Assist in identifying community leaders to add more value to the community and create toolkits.
- Establish a framework for getting feedback from the community, using these insights to improve the community.
- Develop a metrics tool to monitor and report on community KPI's
- Experience in creating and growing a community for municipalities.
- Experience in creating a community strategy from the ground up.
- Customer centric approach.
- Demonstrable content creation skills.
- Excellent written skills and ability to communicate at all levels.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- 5 – 7 years of related experience
Nine Months (Estimated to Start in November)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?