Director of Operations
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Expansion Partner is a team leader and responsible for the growth and training of all agents at the College Station location. This individual should have real estate sales experience and be an organized, systematic, and driven individual.
- Contribute creatively to the systems, platforms and standards of TMT on a local and state-wide level
- Recruit and attract top producing talent to the team
- Drive productivity and retention on the team through training, coaching, and accountability by creating, implementing, and refining TMT models and systems
- Lead the team daily, weekly and monthly to hit their predetermined, written goals
- Strategically look at financial information for your location and maintain a budget for the location with the Bookkeeper
- Build and grow your leadership daily through education and personal development
- Cast the vision for the team
- Assist in the implementation of new systems and technologies
- Create the team culture for the location and fiercely protect it
- Research new technologies and lead platforms
- Research current trends in the real estate industry to remain at the forefront
- Train and coach the administrative staff
- Train and coach the agents for higher productivity
- Lead generate for as long as necessary to help the team hit their production goals
- Strategically review the database in the CRM daily and hold agents accountable to database standards
- Strategically review CTE lead generation numbers nightly to identify areas of improvement for agents
- Strategically review financial information to find areas of opportunity for the agents and the team at large
- Create SMART goals with each agent and ensure the agent knows their goals
- Hold 411 meetings with agents weekly (or as needed) to help them hit their goals
- Hold 30, 60, 90 day meetings with each new agent to ensure they are on target to hit their goals
- Hold Team Huddles weekly
- Attend Expansion Partner Coaching Calls with Expansion Director
- Make decisions on strategic spending for the team
- Seek ways to reduce fees and costs
- Work with local vendors to develop client appreciation events for better client retention
- Assist with contract/transaction questions and negotiations as needed for agents
- Monitor the CRM and distribute leads
- Organize Open Houses for 3-4 weekends per month
- Create, edit and manage the Process Roadmap for TMT
- Implement EOS systems and tools throughout TMT
- Inspire and lead weekly Call Night, once per week 5-7pm
- Hit the minimum measurables for Expansion Partner of 3 new listings per month, 3 new pendings per month, and one new agent per month
- Hit lead generation call numbers, pendings, new listings, total volume and profitability goals for the month, quarter, and year
Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years of real estate sales experience;
- Real Estate license required
- Or an equivalent combination of experience and education
• Ethics - Displays the highest levels of integrity, honesty, respect, and sound judgment at all times.
• Accountability - Takes ownership of own actions, decisions and contributions as a team member and as a leader within the organization.
• Customer Service Orientation - Delivers helpful, courteous, accessible, responsive and knowledgeable client-driven support to staff, clients, and others at all times.
• Decision Making - Evaluates information, data and resources, and identifies potential solutions to problems that support the strategic goals and objectives of the business, as well as the goals for developing a productive and safe working environment.
• Communication - Conveys verbal and written information using effective techniques and approaches that provide clarity, promote teamwork, and efficiency.
• Conflict Management - Resolves general disagreements and discrepancies by identifying the specific issue, and providing the appropriate resolution to support a safe, healthy and productive working and learning environment.
• Teamwork - Cooperates and works constructively with others to accomplish common goals and objectives, and treats others with respect and dignity by valuing the contributions of everyone.
• Initiative - Proactively identifies ways to contribute towards the goals and objectives of The Company, and takes proper action to address issues and opportunities.
• Time Management - Schedules and manages own time in order to fulfill priorities effectively and efficiently.
• Technical Knowledge - Applies proficient understanding and working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, electronic messaging, and database applications, systems, and technologies, as well as general office equipment.
TM5 TeamWhy Work Here?
Come join a winning team!
Owned by former Texas A&M football standout Terrence Murphy, Murphy Signature Homes is focused on building luxury contemporary residences in the Bryan / College Station market. Designed by Cornerstone Architects of Austin, Texas, each home will feature clean lines, hill country modern materials, a mixture of textures, and range in size from 2,500 sqft to over 3,000 sqft.
1580 Copperfield PkwyCollege Station, TX
BusinessView all jobs at TM5 Team