Asset Manager, Real Estate
TM Associates Development Inc Rockville, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Working in the Owner/Development Division of the Company, our Director[AS1] of Asset Managementour Asset Manager will work directly under the CFO and will be responsible for the management of assets, overseeing performance and devising recommendations on each asset. This is an extraordinary opportunity for a skilled individual that wants to join a dynamic company and work closely with the Executive and Senior Leadership directly.
· Review current portfolio operating budgets and work alongside Company management to identify areas of operational improvement.
· Conduct and review quarterly and annual financial statements for the multifamily assets within a given portfolio (i.e., analyze financial statements, collect financial data, summarize, and present findings, propose solutions).
· Complete multiple physical inspections throughout the year on different properties.
· Manage and maintain assets on the internal watch list (i.e., communicate effectively with our affiliated management company, assist in developing monthly/quarterly action plans, provide status updates and recommendations. to Company management).
· Monitor operating reserve withdrawals and releases.
· Assist on ownership/ interest transfers, assumptions and acquisitions.
· Handle ad hoc projects as assigned.
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years of post-collegiate work experience.
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Real Estate, or related field.
· Property Management, Asset Management, or Accounting Experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· The ability to be a collaborative contributor in a team environment.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong analytical ability, including familiarity with MS Office products, plus experience with database management. Experience with Yardi Voyager a plus.
· Proficiency in financial statement analysis (annual audits, tax returns, etc.) for multifamily rental housing.
· Familiarity with federal, state, and local government funding sources for capital and operating needs of multifamily housing (i.e., HUD, USDA , LIHTC, etc.).
· Passion for working in the affordable housing industry.
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to navigate conflict.
· Self-starter looking to develop an ownership mindset alongside a growing company.
· The ability to handle multiple deliverables under tight deadlines.
TM Associates Development Inc
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at TM Associates Development Inc