TM Associates is a family owned business united by its mission and defined by its values. We take our work personally, knowing the resident experiences we're responsible for truly impact people. This belief-that of our founder, Tevis Margolis, continues to be realized through our growth from seven team members to over 500. Mr. Margolis' drive to build a business dedicated to its people has resulted in a unified determination to meet each client's high expectations. Those expectations include building and managing the very best communities for the people who need them most.
We offer full medical, dental and vision insurance at an affordable rate on the first day after the first full calendar month of employment. With our 401K match program, you are eligible to start contributing on your first day of employment.
Our company takes pride in our employees. We believe we are the best because of our dedication to training, benefits and leadership.
Supervision and Direction: The Community Manager will receive general supervision and direction from their Regional Manager and the Management Agent (TMAM). The Community Manager may be vested with the authority to make discretionary decisions in the event circumstances occur that are not covered by written instructions or known policies and procedures. Communication between the Community Manager and the Owner will be through the Officers of TM Associates Management. The Community Manager will comply with established policies and procedures and will not take action contrary to such guidelines without the Regional Manager's approval. The Community Manager is directly accountable for the complete operation of the site. They will be responsible for supervising all other TMAM staff associated with the community and for their standard of performance.
- Responsible for assuring that the tenants receive prompt, efficient, courteous, and quality service, including immediate acknowledgement of any complaints with prompt action to find a resolution. Counseling and referring residents as appropriate
- Achieving and maintaining as close to 100% occupancy as possible
- Performing recertification of residents income, where applicable
- Provide direction to and assurance that rental programs are properly executed
- Assure the provision and maintenance of efficient mechanical operations, adequate buildings and equipment; and be responsible for the employment of qualified and competent maintenance personnel and establishment of good tenant relations with maintenance personnel
- Regularly inspect the buildings, grounds and physical appearance of the property, deferred maintenance, and other related data.
- Prepare reports based upon regular inspection, outlining property condition, including cleanliness of buildings and grounds, and a summary of maintenance operations.
- Inform the Regional Manager of any observed deferred maintenance and property deficiencies in writing, noting specific locations, conditions, and recommendations for corrective measures.
- Provide direction and guidance to the maintenance staff, assign work priorities, and determine the extent of repairs and necessary corrective measures.
- Establish central office procedures with the approval of the Regional Manager
- Interview all potential residents and process verifications to determine eligibility.
- Confer with the Regional Manager on all evictions, lease violations, and special arrangements.
- Rent Collection and Record keeping, including frequent trips to banks
- Possess a valid driver's license and a driving record acceptable to TMAM for site errands, including trips to banks, stores and other vendors.
- Be responsible for all job assignments, explain employee duties and responsibilities, and inform operating staff of policies and procedures.
- Maintain files containing written records of maintenance services, equipment readings, operating manuals, inventory and a library consisting of pertinent data relating to equipment and buildings.
- Purchasing needed supplies and equipment, within budget constraints. Maintain necessary administrative records of purchases.
- Develop and implement site activities for residents such as special events and recreation activities
- Prepare and respond to all pertinent correspondence
- Attend mandatory meetings and seminars
- Able to communicate both orally and in writing using English and use of basic arithmetic skills.
- Must have access to reliable vehicle transportation for errands from property.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Regional Manager and/or TMAM Management
- HUD Experience required
TM Associates Management IncScottsville, KY
Real EstateView All TM Associates Management Inc Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.