ASST COMMUNITY MGR
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Retirement
TM Associates is a family owned business united by its mission and defined by its values. We take our work personally, knowing the resident experiences we’re responsible for truly impact people. This belief—that of our founder, Tevis Margolis, continues to be realized through our growth from seven team members to over 500. Mr. Margolis’ drive to build a business dedicated to its people has resulted in a unified determination to meet each client's high expectations. Those expectations include building and managing the very best communities for the people who need them most.
We offer full medical, dental and vision insurance at an affordable rate on the first day after the first full calendar month of employment. With our 401K match program, you are eligible to start contributing on your first day of employment.
Our company takes pride in our employees. We believe we are the best because of our dedication to training, benefits and leadership.
Supervision and Direction: The Assistant Community Manager will receive direction and instruction from the Site Manager and will coordinate their daily activities with that person.Requirements:
Responsible for assuring that the tenants receive prompt, efficient, courteous, and quality service, including immediate acknowledgement of any complaints and prompt reporting of such to the Community Manager. Achieving and maintaining as close to 100% occupancy as possible
- Assist Community Manager with recertifications
- Assist Community Manager with regularly inspecting the buildings, grounds and physical appearance of the property, deferred maintenance, and other related data.
- Assist Community Manager with providing direction and guidance to the maintenance staff.
- Greet site visitors and residents.
- Assist Community Manager with Rent Collection and Record keeping, including frequent trips to banks
- Possess a valid driver’s license and a driving record acceptable to TMAM for site errands, including trips to banks, stores and other vendors.
- Assist Community Manager with maintaining files containing written records of maintenance services, equipment readings, operating manuals, inventory and a library consisting of pertinent data relating to equipment and buildings.
- Assist Community Manager with purchasing needed supplies and equipment, within budget constraints. Maintain necessary administrative records of purchases.
- Assist Community Manager with site activities for residents such as special events and recreation activities
- Attend mandatory meetings and seminars
- Able to communicate both orally and in writing using English and use of basic arithmetic skills.
- Must have access to reliable vehicle transportation for errands from property.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Site Manager and/or TMAM Management.
TM ASSOCIATES MANAGEMENT INC
23601 Willshaw SquareAshburn, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.