Customer Relations Representative
We are seeking a full-time Customer Relations Representative who is career minded and possesses unmatched people skills. As a result of clients placing a high value on a more personalized approach to promotional marketing and the excellent customer service delivered by the customer service team, there is a new opening for the expansion of the campaign.
This firm has a very large client list and develops unique and personable advertising strategies designed to generate new customers for clients. This firm manages their clients' advertising and monitors their account activities in order to dramatically increase their sales revenue.
The Customer Relations Representative works in an environment that is centered on being a part of a team and being included in a family atmosphere. By bringing together diverse individuals who have an array of expertise, skills and potential, senior management is able to create progressive promotional event solutions for clients. We are looking for a key individual to provide customer service and promotional knowledge to the existing and future client base.
Join a company that invests in its employees and truly wants YOU to succeed!
Benefits of the Customer Relations Representative Position:
- Schedule Stability - No nights or weekends
- Creative and collaborative work environment
- Development beyond entry level into management
- Paid travel opportunities
- Career advancement through personalized one-on-one mentoring and coaching
Requirements of the Customer Relations Representative :
- Not required but a plus: experience in retail, restaurant, hospitality and other customer service associated fields is an asset.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Full time and immediate availability.
- Team player attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to excel in unsupervised solo assignments, team assignments and assigned projects.
- Energetic personality.
We are hiring immediately and closing the hiring process soon! Apply today to be contacted for an interview!
The Linum Group
Why Work Here?Effective and efficient businesses are those who set up to fill a gap in the right demographics. And that is just how The Linum Group was formed. We provide a cost-effective solution for NGOs and charities that simply do not have the resources to deliver compelling campaigns that engage with their target audiences. So we are offering our extensive practical experience in no nonprofit events campaigns, as well as our knowledge of the areas and consumer behavior. We are seeking amazing team members who will contribute to the amazing global causes we contribute to.
A CEO that cares for the employees and provides a supportive team environment