Looking for a Field Service Technician to work on commercial HVAC systems such as A/C systems, condensers, evaporators, chillers, freezers, kitchen equipment, and other associated equipment found in hotels, hospitals, manufacturing facilities, and power plants.
Along with working on HVAC systems, you will have the opportunity to work on other mechanical systems such as boilers and other industrial mechanical systems outside of traditional HVAC work. This means there will not be a lack of work, more job security, and will be opportunities to learn, train, and work on many types of equipment. So, we want someone that is open and willing to this type of opportunity for growth.
- Travel: Daily travel to local sites and home every night.
- You will be provided a truck, computer, phone and all specialty tools.
- Small, but established company that is growing and promotes from within.
- Looking for someone willing to learn and grow with your company for a long term career.
- Military veteran technicians a plus (Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force).
- 3 years commercial HVAC installation and repair experience required.
- Chiller repair experience required.
- Clean driving record, background check, and drug test required.
Why Work Here?
Veteran friendly company