Teacher - American Sign Language (ASL)
TLC - The Treatment & Learning Centers, Inc. Rockville, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
The Katherine Thomas High School, which services students with language, learning, sensory motor disabilities and/or high functioning autism, has an opening for an ASL (American Sign Language) Secondary Teacher. This is a part-time 12 hours/week position to begin with the 2020-2021 school year. Join a friendly and supportive environment.
Responsibilities of the ASL Teacher include:
- Providing necessary accommodations to meet individual, group, and program needs
- Implementing IEPs and creating a supportive learning environment
- Creating partnerships with parents and the Katherine Thomas High School Community
Required Experience for the ASL Teacher:
- Must have special education and/or subject area certification
- Bachelor's Degree
- Will consider candidates who are eligible for certification with 1 yr. related experience
TLC - The Treatment & Learning Centers, Inc.
EducationView all jobs at TLC - The Treatment & Learning Centers, Inc.