Registered Nurse (RN) - ACU, Telemetry Med-Surg, Telemetry Cardiac, PCU, Med-Surg Ortho, Med-surg Ad
The Med-Surg RN is responsible for providing comprehensive care to patients in a medical-surgical setting. This includes assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the care of patients with a wide range of conditions, such as post-operative patients, acute illnesses, and chronic health conditions. The Med-Surg RN works in collaboration with other healthcare professionals, including physicians, nurses, and therapists, to provide the best possible care for patients.
• Assessing and monitoring the physical, emotional and educational needs of patients
• Administering medications, including IV therapy and blood products
• Assisting with diagnostic tests and procedures
• Monitoring and interpreting vital signs
• Documenting patient care in the medical record
• Collaborating with other healthcare professionals to develop and implement patient care plans
• Educating patients and their families about their conditions, treatment plans, and self-care
• Maintaining a safe and clean environment in the unit
• Current RN license
• Bachelor's degree in Nursing (BSN)
• Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Med-Surg RN
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work well under pressure and in high-stress situations
• Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification
The Med-Surg RN is an essential member of the healthcare team and plays a critical role in ensuring the health and well-being of patients. This is a not full time but contracted travel position.
Profession: Registered Nurse (RN)
Location: West Burlington Iowa
Specialty: Med Surg
Unit: Registered Nurse, ACU, Telemetry Med / Surg, Telemetry Cardiac, PCU, Med-Surg Ortho, Med-surg Adult
Gross Pay: TBD
Schedule: Evening 12 hours, 15:00:00-03:00:00, 12.00-3
Guaranteed Hours: 36
Start Date: 04/28/2023
End Date: 07/28/2023
Assignment Length: 13
Experience Required: 1 year
JOB ID: Medefis548384679
ID: 48384679 Shift: 1900-0730, 12 hour shifts (every other weekend) Description: Delivers care to patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation in coordination with other health team members. Effectively interacts with the patient, significant others, and other health team members while maintaining high standards of professional nursing. Provides high quality care to the following patient populations: Geriatric, Medical/Surgical, Adult, and Telemetry. Positions available on Medical Surgical Unit and Telemetry Unit. Must be willing to work with COVID patients. Position Urgency:Normal Billing string = Medefis Guaranteed Hours: 36 Contract Weeks:91
TLC Nursing is an Equal Employment Opportunity ("EEO") Employer and welcomes all to apply.
In order to expedite your next travel assignment placement, we highly recommend that you complete your LEAP Profile at https://leap.laboredge.com/signup/tlc
TLC Nursing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Powered by JazzHR
TLC NursingWest Burlington, IA
HealthcareView All TLC Nursing Jobs
Get fresh Registered Nurse (RN) - ACU, Telemetry Med-Surg, Telemetry Cardiac, PCU, Med-Surg Ortho, Med-surg Ad jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.