RN/LPN - SNF - Nursing Unit A
Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
A Registered Nurse and Licensed Practical Nurse is a professional member of the health care team who provides skilled nursing care to clients under an established Physician Plan of Treatment, in compliance with the Nurse Practice Act, and adheres to the policies and procedures of this agency. This position reports to the TLC Nursing Supervisor. In an institutional setting this person reports to designated person. Qualifications:
1. Must be able to lift, push and pull at least 50 lbs.
2. Must possess a valid current nursing license under the State Board of Nursing.
3. Must have a minimum of one year experience in an acute care setting.
4. Must possess and maintain current cardiopulmonary resuscitation certification.
5. Must be of mature and responsible character.
6. Must possess current knowledge of the disease process; emergency interventions and health care measures pertinent for each individual client.
7. Must possess good observational nursing judgment and effective communication skills.
8. Must be of good physical and mental health.
9. Must complete this agency employment process and orientation.
Duties: The duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Provides skilled nursing care.
2. Observes and provides ongoing assessment of client and family circumstances.
3. Communicates client changes and needs to the physician and Nursing Supervisor.
4. Initiates preventive, rehabilitative and therapeutic nursing measures.
5. Teaches safety precautions; medication actions and interactions; appropriate health care measures, appropriate rehabilitation procedures.
6. Administers medications, treatments and other modalities as ordered by the attending physician.
7. Maintains current skills, knowledge and practice specific information by completing continuing education programs.
8. Documents accurately and submits timely nursing notes and reports, according to agency and facility standards.
9. Works in cooperation with facility administration and personnel.
Performance is deemed competent when the Nurse:
1. Demonstrates ability to provide nursing care within the parameters of the State Nurse Practice Act and the policies and procedures of this agency.
2. Demonstrates ability to initiate and implement a realistic care plan.
3. Demonstrates ability to continually assess a client's changing physical, emotional and social condition.
4. Demonstrates effective communication skills.
5. Demonstrates ability to document pertinent information and submit records in accordance with this agency policies. I acknowledge that I have read and understand the above job description in its entirety and am capable of performing all of the stated requirements, including the physical requirements of the position.
Profession: Nursing (RN/LPN)
Location: Antonino Kansas
Unit: SNF - Nursing Unit A
Gross Pay: 1752
Schedule: Nights, 23:00:00-07:00:00, 8.00-5
Guaranteed Hours: 40
Start Date: 05/12/2023
End Date: 08/11/2023
Assignment Length: 13
Experience Required: 1 year
JOB ID: ShiftWise48678042
ID: 48678042 Shift: NOC 12.00 Hrs Description: RatePlan: Guaranteed Hours: Contract Weeks:92
TLC Nursing is an Equal Employment Opportunity ("EEO") Employer and welcomes all to apply.
In order to expedite your next travel assignment placement, we highly recommend that you complete your LEAP Profile at https://leap.laboredge.com/signup/tlc
TLC Nursing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
TLC NursingHays, KS
HealthcareView All TLC Nursing Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.