Intensive Care / Coronary Nurse (ICU) Nights 7p - 7a 3 12 Hour Shifts EOW, EOH 13 Weeks 194692
TLC Nursing State College, PA
- Expired: October 11, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Registered Nurse (RN)
No travel experience is necessary, though we do require that you have at least 1 year of working experience. Certifications/licenses are a plus! You also must possess a valid CPR certification, as well as PPD testing and a physical from within the past year. We're very interested in reviewing your up-to-date and current resume!
1 year experience
Up-to-date Physical and PPD test
CPR or BLS Certification
Active and valid driver's license
Up to $70.00/hr based on your housing requirments
Overtime is possible
Health, Vision, and Dental insurances available after 90 days.
Aflac Available on Day-1
Housing (or housing stipend) provided
Contract completion bonuses: Upon successful completion of the assignment
Position Description :
A Registered Nurse is a professional member of the health care team who provides skilled nursing care to clients under an established Physician Plan of Treatment, in compliance with the Nurse Practice Act, and adheres to the policies and procedures of the facility you are working in.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull at least 50 lbs.
- Must possess a valid current nursing license under the State Board of Nursing.
- Must have a minimum of one year experience in an acute care setting.
- Must possess and maintain current cardiopulmonary resuscitation certification.
- Must be of mature and responsible character.
- Must possess current knowledge of the disease process; emergency interventions and health care measures pertinent for each individual client.
- Must possess good observational nursing judgment and effective communication skills.
- Must be of good physical and mental health.
- Must complete this agency employment process and orientation.
The duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provides skilled nursing care.
- Observes and provides ongoing assessment of client and family circumstances.
- Communicates client changes and needs to the physician and Nursing Supervisor.
- Initiates preventive, rehabilitative and therapeutic nursing measures.
- Teaches safety precautions; medication actions and interactions; appropriate health care measures, appropriate rehabilitation procedures.
- Administers medications, treatments and other modalities as ordered by the attending physician.
- Maintains current skills, knowledge and practice specific information by completing continuing education programs.
- Documents accurately and submits timely nursing notes and reports, according to agency and facility standards.
- Works in cooperation with facility administration and personnel.
- Demonstrates ability to provide nursing care within the parameters of the State Nurse Practice Act and the policies and procedures of this agency.
- Demonstrates ability to initiate and implement a realistic care plan.
- Demonstrates ability to continually assess a client's changing physical, emotional and social condition.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills.
- Demonstrates ability to document pertinent information and submit records in accordance with this agency policies.
AddressState College, PA
HealthcareView all jobs at TLC Nursing