- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for veteran agents that are looking to join our agency. We teach agents how to sell virtually over the phone. Agents that follow our process sell daily and are able to write over 20 policies per month.
- Learn our technological systems
- Take accurate and detailed information from new clients
- Learn the startup process for prospecting
- Learn how to market in the community
- Coordinate with company partners in handling cases correctly
- Learn our Group Medicare process
- Handle incoming and outgoing referrals from our community partners
- Previous experience in health insurance or financial services
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- You must be Health Licensed and certified.
Agents that accept this position should expect to learn our process so they can make commissions and residuals from our lead opportunities and community referrals. You are full vested. Agents are partners of the organization and gives you full access to our technology platforms.
TLC/Northern Ohio Insurance PartnersWhy Work Here?
Great Team Culture. Room to Advance for the right person. Flexible work hours. Remote telesales or field work.
With the niche business that we participate in you can sell and hire all year long. We have some free leads and opportunities for COOP's. Leads are sometimes direct from major carriers or lead companies that we do business with. We have methods for obtaining clients that are no cost to the agent as well working in the community. The niche's we are going after are Veterans, Dual policies and Group polices.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at TLC/Northern Ohio Insurance Partners