Residential Service Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Our Windsor Estate Apartment Community is looking for a Residential Maintenance Technician who will enhance the value of our residential asset by providing our residents with exceptional customer care. In this important position you would be responsible for maintaining the apartment homes, common areas and grounds with particular attention to efficiency, safety, and asset preservation. If you are professional, reliable, have a great eye for detail and are highly skilled in residential property maintenance, this may be the opportunity for you.
Qualifications and Expectations
- Prior Multifamily Housing experience preferred
- Perform routine maintenance with knowledge of various maintenance functions including plumbing, pools, HVAC, appliance repair and installation, electrical, painting, caulking, snow removal, life safety and cleanliness
- Complete work order requests in a timely and effective manner
- Make vacant units ready in a timely and effective manner
- Apply preventative measures to reduce the risk of future maintenance issues
- Thoroughly inspect the property, common areas and grounds daily for cleanliness and to identify potential maintenance issues
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff, vendors and residents
- Availability to respond to emergency calls 24/7, including weekends and holiday
- Respond to problems with the goal of ensuring repairs are performed successfully and to the satisfaction of residents
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Learn and comply with industry legal requirements, including federal and local Fair Housing
- Work both individually and on a team to maximize occupancy and achieve owner goals
- Provide an exceptional living experience to our residents
- Provide an exceptional working environment to our associates
- Own and maintain your own tools
- Observe all health and safety guidelines
- Maintain detailed, accurate and confidential records
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned
TLC offers a comprehensive benefits program. Our package includes:
- Competitive Compensation
- Commission for lockouts and renewal & transfer leases
- Quarterly Bonus Eligibility
- Healthcare Benefits
- 11 Paid Holidays (including your birthday)
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Employer Paid Life Insurance Benefits
- Employer Paid Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Continued Training and Professional Development
- 401(K) with generous company match
TLC Management Co. provides equal employment opportunities for all, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other legally protected classification. Our company's policy is to hire and promote the most qualified applicants and to comply with all federal, state and local equal employment opportunity laws.
Who is TLC Management Company?
TLC is the premier vintage class property management company in Chicagoland. Our philosophy is simple: At TLC, we are committed to operating each one of our Chicagoland properties from a resident's perspective. Our hands-on approach and dedication to developing relationships with residents means that our buildings have a higher level of resident satisfaction and retention. This commitment is reflected in our mission: "Devoted to total building satisfaction for our residents, clients and employees. Committed to consistently achieving superior standards by providing professional service."
TLC Management Company is an equal opportunity employer.
TLC Management Co.
Personal CareView all jobs at TLC Management Co.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?