Residential Service Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
We are looking for a Service Technician for our property in Arlington Heights, IL. Our Service Technician will have the overall responsibility of maintaining the apartment homes, common areas and grounds with attention toward cleanliness, efficiency, safety and asset protection. They will also be in charge of preventative maintenance for the property, unit turns, energy conservation, and ensuring that the needs of our residents are met by providing superior customer care.
Qualifications and Responsibilities
- Prior maintenance experience in a fast-paced residential community
- A proactive approach, exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Property Management Software and MS office
- Ability to perform tasks and repairs related to preventative maintenance, painting, plastering, plumbing, electrical, HVAC and carpentry
- Ability to professionally complete work orders and unit turns on schedule
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate using clear, professional English
- Knowledge of the safe and proper use of common tools, cleaning products and supplies
- Willingness to be a team player and assist other team members as needed
- Flexibility to work overtime and assist at other communities as needed
- Availability to respond to after-hours emergency calls 24/7, including weekends and holidays
- Ability to learn and comply with industry legal requirements, especially related to federal and local Fair Housing Laws
- Any other tasks as directed by the Property Manager and our Service Manager
TLC offers a comprehensive benefits program. Our package includes:
- Competitive Compensation
- Commission for Lockouts and Renewal Leases
- Quarterly Bonus Eligibility
- Healthcare Benefits
- 12 Paid Holidays (including your birthday)
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Employer Paid Life Insurance Benefits
- Employer Paid Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Continued Training and Professional Development
- 401(K) with generous company match
TLC Management Co. provides equal employment opportunities for all, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other legally protected classification. Our company's policy is to hire and promote the most qualified applicants and to comply with all federal, state and local equal employment opportunity laws.
Who is TLC Management Company?
TLC is the premier vintage class property management company in Chicagoland. Our philosophy is simple: At TLC, we are committed to operating each one of our Chicagoland properties from a resident's perspective. Our hands-on approach and dedication to developing relationships with residents means that our buildings have a higher level of resident satisfaction and retention. This commitment is reflected in our mission: "Devoted to total building satisfaction for our residents, clients and employees. Committed to consistently achieving superior standards by providing professional service."
TLC Management Company is an equal opportunity employer.
TLC Management Co.
AddressArlington Heights, IL
Personal CareView all jobs at TLC Management Co.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?