Customer Service And Sales Support Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Payroll and Staffing Coordinator is responsible for:
· Assist the Payroll and Billing Supervisor to perform all activities necessary to process weekly and biweekly payrolls, including maintaining related records, documenting and updating procedures, and preparing special reports for senior management as requested.
· Staff caregivers, PCAs, LNAs, LPNs, and RNs appropriately to facility clients and homecare clients. Maintain records of these processes.
· Assist HomeCare Coordinators as needed.
· Extensive knowledge of ADP and the ability to develop reports as needed.
‘ He/She must be experienced in working with the public.
‘ Familiarity with the healthcare arena, preferably with the elderly, is beneficial.
‘ Must be able to remain calm under pressure.
· Must be analytical and detailed oriented with the ability to multitask.
· Proficiency in MS Excel (filters, formulas).
· Must have the ability to deal with frequent interruptions, last-minute changes to
previously established schedules, multiple priorities and to accomplish tasks against
‘ Must be able to perform responsibilities without supervision; show initiative and
possess the ability to organize and prioritize responsibilities.
1) Payroll & Billing (Goal: Secure and enter all timesheets by the end of business Tuesday). Secure all hotel invoices by the end of business Wednesday.
☐ Assist in bi-weekly multi-state payroll processing for 250+ employees.
☐ Assist in weekly payroll processing for 35+ employees
☐ Assist in performing day-to-day payroll operations including:
☐Verifying paper timesheets.
☐ Assist in resolving payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
☐ Assist employees with payroll related issues when the supervisor not available.
☐ Proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently while meeting frequent deadlines.
☐ Demonstrated experience with process improvement.
☐ Assist in weekly billing of staffing clients by matching timesheets and backup documentation for invoices.
☐ Assist in weekly billing by requesting, analyzing, and approving weekly invoices for hotels and saving them to TLC’s billing folder.
2) Scheduling Coordination: (Goal 600 billable hours a week)
☐ Schedules TLC staff for all facilities’ staffing requests. Schedules care for all cases, attempting to match personalities of those involved as well as skills necessary to provide the most efficient level of care.
☐ Communicates daily with other staff members regarding new facility staffing contracts, TLC staff availability, new cases, and caregiver availability.
☐ Communicates and confirms all schedule changes and caregiver substitutions to facility contract clients and/or care recipients as well as to caregivers and documents all communication and assignments in the scheduling system. Documentation will also include all complaints and compliments.
☐ Communicates and confirms all schedule changes and staff substitutions to the client as well as to staff and documents all communication and assignments in the scheduling system. Documents complaints and compliments as well.
☐ Answers the company telephones and routes calls appropriately. Returns all phone calls related to SC responsibilities.
☐ Keeps records and scheduling software updated. Enters all scheduling changes in real-time.
☐ Assist the Homecare scheduling team as needed.
☐ Accepts weekend on-call duty.
☐ Monitors the Telephony time-keeping system, and responds immediately to uncovered shifts, late arrivals, etc.
☐ Implements cost-saving actions by remaining aware of the impact of scheduling decisions on the revenues of the agency and the client’s invoices.
☐ Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressSouth Burlington, VT
BusinessView all jobs at TLC HomeCare