Job Location: Dallas, TX
TLC Engineering Solutions is a dynamic and growing National Engineering firm seeking a qualified and motivated Mechanical Engineering leader, to join our Healthcare Operations!
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes;
- Competitive Salary and Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending
- 401K with company match
- Flexible schedules
- Ownership Opportunities
The Director develops the marketing goals and revenue projections for the Texas market. He/she then provides the necessary leadership, mentoring and guidance to the business unit staff to meet the established marketing goals and revenue projections, increase profitability and assure client satisfaction. The Director assures total quality of all engineering efforts, appropriate fee development and timely billing and collection of project fees. The Director may serve as the Sr. Project Engineer for a specific project when dictated by the project size, complexity or client request.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering field
- PE license (Texas)
- Minimum 12 years of commercial building design and project management experience
- Oversight of direct reports such as Design Engineers and Project Managers
- Strong understanding of project financials for large commercial projects
- Experience preparing technical qualification statements, proposals and presentations for the pursuit of large commercial project design and/or design build projects
- Business Development skills
TLC is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer, dedicated to Workforce Diversity EOE- M/F/Vets/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, age and other classifications covered under federal, state or local laws. TLC participates in E-Verify.