Our mission: Friendly, family atmosphere with professional staff.
We are seeking a Chiropractic Assistant to become a part of our team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly.
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner; scheduling, posting charges, checking patients in and out, patient referrals, insurance verification, etc.
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff; charting patient progress, hands on patient care for application of therapeutic modalities and rehab/ therapeutic exercise, general office duties, light cleaning to maintain sanitary patient care and work environments, extensive interoffice and patient communication, maintain patient flow between different therapies and doctors.
- Communicate with insurance companies for proper billing procedures.
- Escort patients to exam rooms .
- Previous experience in healthcare administration or other related fields.
- Familiarity with medical billing procedures.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Please, no students need apply! This is a full time position: Mon. 8:45- 6:00, Tues.- Thurs. 8:45-6:30, Fri. 8:45-12:30. Depending on patient volume you may leave earlier or stay later. We leave when the job is done!
Position is challenging and rewarding. Hourly rate, negotiable depending on experience, plus great benefits to include insurance, 401(k), bonuses and PTO.
We look forward to interviewing you very soon!
ABSOLUTELY NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!