We are excited to be seeking Bilingual Customer Service Representatives to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving services
- Previous experience in customer service is preferred
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.