Cyber Security Project Engineer - SME - VG2023-39304
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
TLA-LLC is currently looking for a highly skilled Cyber Security Project Engineer to join our team. As a Cyber Security Project Engineer, you will be responsible for leading and managing complex cyber security projects from start to finish. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful implementation of cyber security solutions.
Your responsibilities will include defining project objectives, developing project plans, allocating resources, and monitoring project progress. You will coordinate with stakeholders to identify and assess cyber security risks, develop mitigation strategies, and ensure compliance with industry standards and best practices. Additionally, you will provide technical expertise and guidance to team members and contribute to the continuous improvement of cyber security processes and methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience transitioning cross-domain services.
- Demonstrated experience with technical exchange meetings with stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience briefing and writing for technical and non-technical individuals.
- Demonstrated experience with computer and network security, authentication, and cryptography.
- Demonstrated experience identifying possible technical or security problems with technology products and services and providing documented guidance.
- Demonstrated experience performing complex problem management, research and issue resolution.
- Demonstrated experience analyzing network architectures, network topologies, endpoint devices, software applications, cloud-based platforms, and services for technical issues.
- Demonstrated experience with communications protocols, such as IP, TCP, UDP, MPLS, OSPF, IGRP, BGP, SIP, and H.232.
- Demonstrated experience evaluating hardware and software products against customer requirements for technical evaluation and potential procurement.
- Demonstrated experience with data extraction from various sources including files, directories, unallocated space, raw images, customer databases.
- Demonstrated experience with Network Monitoring Appliances.
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Electrical Engineering.
- Certifications: Project Manager Certification, Certified Cryptographic Custodian, IEEE Risk Management for Engineers Certification
- Demonstrated experience conducting digital forensic examination of computers, mobile devices, storage, and memory using specialized forensic software.
- Demonstrated experience with the Sponsor's cross-organizational missions, technical needs, security architect and information assurance.
- Demonstrated experience with the Sponsor's network review board process.
- Demonstrated experience with Sponsor's network, technical, and acquisition review processes.
- Demonstrated experience with the Sponsor's security policies and IT systems.
TLA is proud to offer its teammates perks designed for growth, health, wellness, and financial security. For an impactful career doing meaningful work, we are The Logical Answer in a world where being a consultant often feels like you're a commodity, TLA provides a refreshing culture of inclusion, a direct line to leadership, and a family feel where our teammates are valued for
their expertise and contributions. Complementing our employee focus are these benefits, offered as part of your total compensation package:
- Highly competitive salaries afforded by our low overhead and non-physical footprint
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- Health, Flexible Spending, and Dependent Care savings account options
- Group life insurance
- Company paid short- and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with 6% company match and immediate vesting
- $5,000 annual professional development allowance to keep your skills sharp
- $2,000 annual certification allowance
- $500 health and wellness budget
- Generous referral bonuses as you help expand our talent pool
- Business development bonuses as you share our capabilities throughout your client space
- Team and family events to celebrate camaraderie and share successes
- Eleven (11) paid Federal holidays
- Twenty (20) days paid time off to use at your discretion (PTO Package Negotiable)
Get fresh Cyber Security Project Engineer - SME - VG2023-39304 jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.