Are you looking to make a difference in someone's life? Do you have a passion for supporting people with intellectual and developmental disabilities? If so, we have an amazing job opportunity for you!
Our direct support staff provides a wide range of services to individuals with disabilities in a residential setting. Some of these supports include; money management, transportation, behavior management, building relationships, daily living skills, and empowering individuals to be valued and respected members of their community .
- Must have a valid ID or driver's license
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must pass a Criminal Background Check
- Capable of communicating well in both verbal and written form
- Ability to complete all assigned documentation accurately
- Must have good judgment and ability to handle crisis situations
- Must have a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
- Personal leave time (PTO)
- $350 Signing bonus
- Paid training
- Flexible schedules
- Referral bonuses
- Medical and dental Insurance (when eligible)
- 401k (when eligible)