RMA Electronics Lab Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
RMA Electronics Lab Technician
TKH Security LLC’s Park Assist is a business intelligence technology company that utilizes cameras to enhance the efficiency and profitability of parking facilities through guidance, license plate recognition, surveillance, and its premium parking features. Our M4 and L4 camera systems improve the parker experience in 45 countries and growing worldwide. TKH Security LLC has offices in Connecticut, Maryland, Sydney, Amsterdam, London, Dubai, and Santiago. TKH Security LLC is part of the TKH Group (Euronext: TWEKA), a $1.5 billion publicly traded company headquartered in the Netherlands.
Roles & Responsbilities
- Perform inspections and document all related information for incoming RMA products.
- Where appropriate, communicate and coordinate repair request with product Vendors, Manufacturing, Engineering, and Sales/Marketing departments.
- Perform customer authorized and internally mandated repairs on RMA products. This repair activity includes but is not limited to: visual inspection, electrical inspection, performing wiring repair, connector repair, cable repair, gauge repair, hardware replacement, and coating repairs according to documented instructions/prints, and verifying that all products meet all quality standards/related to product specifications after all repairs are complete.
- Track and report on all RMA projects at all stages in the process.
- Actively seek out and propose solutions to management of ways to improve the quality of the product, services, processes and methods employed in the day-to-day activities related to the Repair/RMA department.
- Ensure all positional activities are in compliance with the company’s internal and external standards.
- Maintain the physical warehouse, inventory, and equipment related to the RMA laboratory. This activity includes general housekeeping as well as maintaining a calibration/repair program for all required equipment. Maintaining inventory warehouse, ensuring security of facility.
- ·Parts pulling, packing, shipping, and receiving
- Coordinate with Operations Department to ensure all receiving shipments are moving in and out of warehouse as scheduled.
- Perform monthly physical inventory counts, and Reorder needed items to maintain minimum quantities
- Assist with IT related issues and manage inventory of laptops, servers, peripherals, etc.
- Load and unload shipments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum electronics certification from accredited two-year technical or four-year Engineering school
- Minimum three (3) years of experience as electronics technician in manufacturing test environment
- Troubleshooting, identification of electronic and mechanical failure modes
- Using test instruments like Multimeter, Oscilloscope, Power Supplies, etc.
- Basic Networking knowledge required
- Reading and understanding schematics, datasheets and written work instructions
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- electronics: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Cheshire, CT
Get fresh Electronics Lab Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.