Let's Build A Career For You!
We're searching for Operations Team Members to work at our
San Francisco Sheriff's Dept, San Francisco, CA.
- Deliver individually packaged orders to inmates at specified correctional facilities with the supervision of a correctional officer in a timely and efficient manner including but not limited to
- Positively identify the inmate
- Obtain signature of inmate on 2 ply order receipt
- Forward 2nd copy of order receipt back to inmate
- Note any and all discrepancies or damages on both copies of order receipt
- Retain signed copy of order receipt
- Retain and dispose of all plastic bags and trash generated in process
- Account for all signed receipts
- Responsible for sending required information and reports, including time sheets, to Regional Distribution Center.
- Maintain all KCN areas/equipment/products in a neat, clean, and orderly manner and maintain American Correctional Association & American Jail Association standards/guidelines when applicable.
- Attend orientation and training, annual on-site security classes and remain current in certifications as required by the Facility.
- Follow all the policies and procedures outlined in the KCN Best Business Practices Guide at all times.
- Complete miscellaneous duties assigned by KCN Commissary Manager.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with people in a correctional facility in a professional, upbeat manner.
- Ability to work in a correctional environment.
- Ability to work well with ever changing priorities and or situations.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must qualify for correctional facility security clearance.
- Must pass drug screening test.
- Must pass background check.
- Familiarity with computers (including Microsoft Office programs) preferred.
Wednesday's from 1:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Thursday's from 1:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Apply online at https://tkcholdingscareers.com/
MUST BE ABLE TO SUCCESSFULLY PASS A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG SCREEN
“dietary aide” “food prep” “meal prep” “food service” “restaurant” “cook” “sous chef” ”prep cook” ”meal prep” “catering” “ grill cook” “food sanitation” “grocery store” “busser” “cashier” “housekeeping” “security” “corrections" "warehouse" "no experience"