Let's Build A Career For You!
About Us:At Trinity Services Group, we aren't your typical Food Service Provider! We are one of the nation's fastest growing providers of customized food and commissary services to the correctional industry. As we continue to grow throughout the US, we are seeking food service professionals to work at MTC Idaho Correctional in Kuna, ID.
- Supervise inmate labor and/or team members in accordance with the company and the facilities policies
- Prepares, assists, or instructs inmate labor and/or team members in the preparation of a variety of food items in accordance with departmental work production standards, standardized recipes, and work instructions
- Act as a “relief” driver (when applicable)
- Follows assigned facility housekeeping and safety practices in all preparation, oversight, and serving of correctional facility mealsContinue
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to motivate and supervise inmates and/or team members to attain quality and quantity of food production in a correctional work environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment and tact
- Must qualify for and maintain correctional facility security clearance
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- No prior food experience necessary
- Prior institutional food service or restaurant experience is a plus
- Full and Part time schedules
- Matching 401k Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Apply online at https://tkcholdingscareers.com
MUST BE ABLE TO SUCCESSFULLY PASS A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG SCREEN
“dietary aide” “food prep” “meal prep” “food service” “restaurant” “cook” “sous chef” ”prep cook” ”meal prep” “catering” “ grill cook” “food sanitation” “grocery store” “busser” “cashier” “housekeeping” “security” “corrections” "No experience" "entry Level"