This is a significant career opportunity in the billion dollar high tech industry to join a recognized leader in government sales of electronic components with an earning potential of $100,000+. We have an opening for an energetic, assertive, goal-oriented individual who is looking for a substantial opportunity in a professional B2B environment. If you want to increase your income and know you have the ambition and drive to be successful, this may be your opportunity!
Unlike most sales roles, this position involves sourcing, purchasing, and selling board-level components in a fast-paced environment. Our account executives sell components to the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), prime/sub-prime contractors, and original equipment/contract manufacturers in IT, aerospace/defense, and telecom industries. By scouring the web for biddable opportunities, making extensive phone calls, and building relationships, hard-working reps can build a rewarding book of business within just a few years. We provide training along the way and every tool necessary for success.
- Two years experience selling to the DLA (required)
- Two years experience in government sales of electronic components, including GSA Contracts (required)
- Knowledge of FAR, DFAR, AFFAR, and SMC policies and procedures (preferred)
- Ability to research and qualify opportunities online and over the phone
- Function as a consultant and sole source negotiator
- A burning desire to get things done, go the extra mile, close deals and make money--day in and day out
- Demonstrated capacity to learn quickly, successfully engage with customers and be productive, with minimal guidance
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal English language skills
- Organized, focused, and results-oriented with the ability to work on multiple projects
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office tools - Outlook, Word, and Excel
A generous compensation package includes
- Lucrative, uncapped commissions
- Starting base salary up to $52,000
- Health/Life/LTD Insurance, plus voluntary benefits including Dental/Vision and more
- 401K with generous 6 percent employer match following one year of employment
- Paid holidays plus 13 PTO days in the first year
- Great quality of life with M-F daytime schedule
WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS. APPLY NOW!