Inside Sales- Military &Aerospace Hardware Sales Experience Required
This is a significant career opportunity in the billion dollar high tech industry to join a recognized leader in government sales of electronic components with earning potential of $100,000+. We have an opening for an energetic, aggressive, ambitious, goal-oriented individual who is looking for a substantial opportunity in a professional B2B environment buying and selling electronic components. If you haven't had the chance to increase your income to this degree but know you have the ambition and drive to be successful, this is the opportunity for you!
This position is different than most sales positions, as it involves sourcing, purchasing, and selling electronic components--a majority of your day will be spent scouring the web for biddable opportunities, followed by calls and relationship building. You must have Specific experience in Selling to the Military and Aerospace Industries. Must have extensive knowledge of Military/Aerospace bidding on Hardware and board level components. This position will be very lucrative if you are willing to put in the work upfront--within 1 to 2 years you can build a rewarding book of business. We will train you along the way and give you every tool necessary to be successful;
The Account Executive connects and Sells to The Military and Aerospace and Prime Contractors, Sub-Prime Contractors, and Contract Manufacturers in the Aerospace/Defense, Information Technology and Telecommunications Industries to grow accounts and sales of electronic components.The position requires extensive phone calling--contacting existing and prospective customers to interest them in forming or furthering an alliance with TJR Global--in a fast paced environment.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience Selling Military & Aerospace Hardware ( required )
- Ability to research and qualify opportunities online and over the phone
- Function as a consultant and sole source negotiator
- Knowledge of FAR, DFAR, AFFAR, and SMC policies and procedures
- A burning desire to get things done, go the extra mile, close deals and make money--day in and day out
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, successfully engage with customers and be productive, with minimal guidance
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal English language skills
- Organized, focused, and results-oriented with the ability to work on multiple projects
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office tools - Outlook, Word, and Excel
A generous compensation package includes
- Lucrative, uncapped commission
- Starting base salary up to $52,000 Plus Commission
- Generous insurance benefits, including health, dental, vision, LTD, and Life
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- 401K with 6 percent match (after one year)
APPLY NOW! WE ARE INTERVIEWING CANDIDATES FOR THIS EXCEPTIONAL OPPORTUNITY!