DIRECTOR OF FINANCE & ACCOUNTING
Telecommunications Construction and Professional Services Industry
Elk Grove, CA Corporate Office
Position: Director of Finance & Accounting
Office Location: Elk Grove, California 95624 (only 15 miles south of Sacramento)
Compensation: Top-tier base salary; 401(k), Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, PTO, Disability, and more
Holding Company managing and overseeing two growing companies in the wireless communications industry actively seeks seasoned and experienced Director of Finance & Accounting to lead and actively manage the Financial Accounting and Control Function of our firm.
This is a long-term full time opening that offers opportunity for professional growth and advancement within our Elk Grove, CA office.
The Director of Finance and Accounting will be responsible for taking on a leadership role in financial decision-making that affect our companies. In addition to actively working and directing the accounting process, financial systems and internal controls, the Director of Finance & Accounting will also provide strategic financial input to our senior management team.
The ideal and successful Director of Finance and Accounting will possess the following qualifications and industry experience:
* Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting, or a related field.
* A minimum of at least 5 to 10 years of Accounting and Finance industry experience preferable working within both the public sector and private sector business markets
* Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is preferred but not required
* Exceptional knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, cost accounting and cost control principles, and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
* Solid working knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning Systems (ERP systems) and advanced computer skills. (Examples: Oracle NetSuite, Epicor ERP, Sage, Sync, etc.)
* Proficient working knowledge of Viewpoint Spectrum Construction ERP software is a plus.
* Analytical ability to develop and implement improvements or processes.
* Experience working with multiple legal entities in different industries.
* Must be a results-oriented, strategic thinker and planner.
* Advanced knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting best practices, laws, standards, and state/national regulations.
* Ideal candidates for this role will be team oriented, coachable, adaptable, friendly, management level professional; eager to add value to our growing and thriving company
* Prior Finance & Accounting Management experience working directly for a construction or professional services consulting firm is a huge plus
Overall Role & Job Responsibilities of this Director of Finance and Accounting will include but are not limited to:
* Maximizes return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems.
* Creates budgets and cash management reports by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
* Provides leadership, direction, and active support to the accounting team.
* Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
* Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
* Interface with bankers, tax CPAs, insurance agents.
* Complying with all local, state, and federal laws regarding finances, tax filings, and reporting.
* Coordinating and directing the preparation of financial forecasts and report variances.
OUR COMPANY AT A GLANCE:
Our firm, established in 2010 performs a wide array of services for Cellular Construction such as new site builds, modifications to existing towers, power upgrades, in-building wireless connectivity, and various civil services. Our firm also has a professional services division which specializes in all aspects of radio frequency systems for both in building and outdoor deployments. Our firm teams up with our alliance partners to provide the smarts & parts aspect for new construction projects as well as serving as a master wireless connectivity provider for different verticals such as enterprise, healthcare, entertainment and more.
Looking for a challenge? Our work environment is collaborative, entrepreneurial, and fast paced. We greatly value each and every one of the talented individuals on our team.
HOW TO APPLY:
For immediate and entirely confidential employment consideration please emailed current and detailed resume, and our Division Lead will contact you promptly for an initial interview. Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to getting better acquainted with you and your career aspirations.
Industry related terms: accounting, accountant, finance director, director of accounting, controller, CFO, Bookkeeping, CPA, Project Manager, Project Management, Manager, financial, construction, professional services, telecom, wireless communications, hiring, hire, employ, employment, job, jobs, career, careers, opening, Sacramento, CA, California, Elk Grove
TJG Telecommunication Construction Contracting