- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Totally Joined For Achieving Collaborative Techniques (TJFACT) is a CVE verified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and HUBZone certified performance driven professional services government contracting company that provides a broad spectrum of services and solutions to the U.S government agencies and organizations.
About the position
TJFACT is seeking to hire a Talent Acquisition Recruiter to join our team in Atlanta, Georgia! This position offers a hybrid schedule.
Based on pending vaccination mandated legislation, we recommend employees are vaccinated prior to working for TJFACT.
- MUST BE LOCAL to Greater Atlanta Area for this position.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with full life cycle recruitment.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience sourcing resumes on Monster, Indeed, ZipRecruiter, LinkedIn, and other related platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Working with Government contracts / Staffing Agencies.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel.
- Ability to work on a self-initiated basis.
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple positions while meeting deadlines.
- Efficient, detail oriented, with a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Premium customer service skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with different levels of security clearance jobs.
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401-K plus match
- Paid Vacation days
- Paid holidays
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Term Life
TJFACT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
TJFACTWhy Work Here?
An awesome CEO, competitive compensation, good work/life balance, and the potential for growth!
Totally Joined For Achieving Collaborative Techniques (TJFACT) is a veteran owned, SDVOSB, 8(a), CVE certified and HUBZone certified performance driven professional services government contracting company that provides a broad spectrum of services and solutions to the U.S government agencies and organizations.
50 Hurt Plaza S.E. Suite 1600Atlanta, GA
BusinessView all jobs at TJFACT